guide [ rogue]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guide [ rogue]

This guide is all about rogue, their specialties and capabilities. I choose shadow rogue because i used it now, i see that its more effective when using this skill tree.

rogue, one of the class who have different and unique skill, there specialties is to deal more damage by doing critical every second and have high attack speed, even the rogue have low defense (pdef and mdef) rogue have dodge that others dont have, if knight have high defense and damage reduction, rogue have a dodge, dodge can avoid enemy`s attack,

Stat:
    some of the player asking what is the good build in rogue, i suggest: every level
    3 str to increased patk
    pdef is later when you get the ice soul

Skill: shadow tree
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1733024

1.slayer speed- level 5, because one of the rogue`s specialties is attack speed 1/5
    2.assasin`s trust- i suggest level 1 only 1/5
    3.slayer cloak- invisibility of rogue, best use in sengolia and guild resource to prevent of killing by other player, i suggest level 3 3/5
    4.shadow rush- stunned the enemy, but can only use while stealthed, i suggest level 1 only 1/5
    5.choak hold- deals extra skill damage and slow enemy, i suggest level 1 only 1/5
    6.slayer call- increased the critical chance to deals critical damage, make it level 5 5/5
    7.shadow strike- when you hit the enemy with this skill, you automaticaly turn invisible, make it to level 1 1/5
    8.slayer sprint- just make it to level 1, to get next skill 1/5
    9.improve assasins trust- advance skill, make it to level 2 2/5
    10.brutality- just make it to level 1, to get next skill 1/5
    11.blade sweep- this skill can damage 5 enemy in area, i suggest make it to level 1 1/5
    12.slayer shadow- increased the movement speed, just make it to level 1, to get next skill 1/5
    13.improve choak hold- advance skill, deals more damage from before, make it level 2 2/5
    14.improve slayer call- it increased the crit damage when you make crit hit make it level 5 5/5

equipment: other player asking what is the better equipment for rogue, this part show what is better for you to select the equipment for your rogue

Name:	BeFunky_stat savage.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1733025

savage- increased attack, moved speed, critical defense, critical damage, armor penetration.
    note:good/best for PVP

Name:	BeFunky_stat epic.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1733026

epic nightshade- increased all based stat, increased agility, increased dodge and critical rate/chance
    note: good/best for dungeon and hunting monster

weapon: you see the equipment before, i used fragarach weapon, because rogue have ability to increase attack speed, meaning the artic blast have a high chance to activate (even 5% for rogue) when you have a high attack speed.

soul: this part, you can see the soul that i want to suggest on rogue

Name:	toughness.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1733027

toughness soul- increased the defense, the other part of the spirit of the ice is level 1-5 only.

Name:	rage.jpg
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1733028

rage- increased the patk and matk, good for rogue.

Name:	Csagaferocity.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1733029

ferocity- increased the based strength and strength%

Name:	illusion.jpg
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1733030

illusion- increased the dodge and agility, its best part of soul that good for rogue

Name:	simplicity.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1733031

simplicity- increased the critical chance, critical chance %, critical damage,

Pet i recommend to used pet foe rogue is teeka or pet with additional dodge (if you are non cashier) and if you are a cashier i recommend super demon or demon king.

thats all. i hope u like my guide
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Honestly you should Max Cloak and Stun, else you will fail as a rogue, just an opinion, since shadow rogues rely on the stun time.
    Crystal Saga
    Server: Whisperwind Beach
    IGN: hei
    Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
    Guild: Nightmare
    Honor: Emperor

Wartune
    Server: Tauren Camp
    IGN: Izaya
    Lvl: 45+ Archer
    Guild: Mayhem
    Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

its good if you max out the cloak and stun, but the skill points is limited

Comment

yea sorry dude.. i stopped reading after you recomend level 1 stun only.. thats pretty fail and convinced me you really dont have a grasp on how to maximize a rogue's potential..and limited skill points or not shadow rogues live off cloak and stun which is why both should be maxed.. an unmaxed cloak skill means you move slower while stealthed and unmaxed stun means yr opponent can react sooner before you can finish them off
        Last edited by thechef; 10-14-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Skill points are not limited as long as you choose the correct build and not waste them on useless attacks. Also you can always get more points by rebirthing.
          Crystal Saga
          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight

Wartune

Comment

ohh useless?? well tell me what skill their is useless

Comment

It feels like you are trying to start an argument....I was just trying to help improve your guide. However to answer your question.....lvl 2 choke hold and assassin thrust shouldn't be leveled till you get all the crit and attack speed buffs/stun and cloak to lvl 5.
              Crystal Saga
              Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight

Wartune

Comment

stupid rogue buIld

JUST MAX invi and stun All dodge skills and critical full stats Tsk stupid Rogue JUST Get purple savages/Slayer tsk stupid

PURE AGI!
                stealth is a skill allowed in battle
                part of the character to kill

(S3)Mortred

Comment

Nice guide for a rogue. I would drop one skill point from 9 and 13 and max out number 3 for sengolia battleground and PvP areas. Rogue's skills can have a unlimited amount of combinations but it all depends on the player. Also to all the players telling you to fixed your guide should make their own guide for a rogue. A guide is just there to give people ideas not to be follow all the way.
                  Eden

Server: Pychodelica

Level: 10 :rolleyes:

Wings: Angel Lord Wings +8 :rolleyes:

Mount: Hellwing :rolleyes:

Pet: 5th gen Burning Angel :rolleyes:

Soul: 800 complete

Comment

Overall I think this rogue guide is good.I Like how you've showed screenshots of your character to see different stat changes.And I also like how you've showed us the key points in your soul. Just some constructive critisism...I think you should go full AGI rogue
                    Crystal Saga II
                    Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Comment

Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
                      Honestly you should Max Cloak and Stun, else you will fail as a rogue, just an opinion, since shadow rogues rely on the stun time.
                      not me my cloak is only lvl 1 and my stun is max out for my opinion as a rogue we dont need to be hidden for a long time :P
                      Ign:nightshroud
                      Server: Sukemo Bluff
                      Class:Rogue
                      Level:Eid lvl 14x
                      Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

just a curiosity regards on ur soul should i max the toughness,rage and ferocity? and what about the soul on the right (next to rage) should i max that too?
                        Ign:nightshroud
                        Server: Sukemo Bluff
                        Class:Rogue
                        Level:Eid lvl 14x
                        Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
                          just a curiosity regards on ur soul should i max the toughness,rage and ferocity? and what about the soul on the right (next to rage) should i max that too?
                          my bad, nvm lol
                          Last edited by elsage; 10-17-2012, 08:14 AM.
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Name:	shadow rogue.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1661952

this is my shadow rogue skill tree i also went to combat side for the passive skill for more dodge %
                            IGN:LiLStorm
                            CLASS:LVL80 Eidolon Rogue
                            SERVER:Tyria Village
                            GUILD:SoulOfRuins

Comment

Working...
                            X