enchant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enchant

can u please at least change something in the enchanting feature and make it better?
    IGN: (S38)Glades:rolleyes:
    Class: Mage
    :cool:Server: Shrine of Ariel:cool:
    Other Info is TOP SECRET! =3

GUIDE(s):

Scam Prevention -

what's wrong with the enchanting feature?

Comment

when u enchant +12 into +13 if it fails it will become +9 thats the prob for me in enchanting weapon and pets

Comment

riight, that really sucks indeed. hope they fix that, unless it's on purpose, which is kinda cruel

Comment

everygame is like this... so don't complain. yes its hard to enchant but it makes the game equal and fair
          IGN: MapleDork21
          Server: Psychodelica
          Class: DPS Knight
          Guild: Apocalypse

Comment

what,they should only decrease the level from like +12 if it fails it only goes back to +11 or +10 +9 is too far
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

If they changed it now, people that already have +13 will complain about how its easier for other players and ask for compensation. So the likelihood of the enchanting system being changed is low. Enchanting to +13 isn't impossible and you don't have to even rely on cashing especially since the release of Exelorn Hallows, a larger supply of MECs are made available depending on whether players want to sell or not. I gotten one +13 using a total of 24 MEC while another time I took about 300 MEC all which I collected myself through farming Hard mode or buying them directly from vendors. Sure a few times it went down from +12 to +9 even to +3. However its all about persistence. If you want the glow and bonuses of a +13 equip just keep trying and eventually you will get it.
              Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
              Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
              -Kind Regards V
              -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

you mean after 640MEC, i still fail on enchanting my slayer orb +13, the highest at +12, then back to +9 ~~~~~~then +3 very nice there

Comment

Just luck.....i only used about 190 MEC for my +13 sword. :P
                  Crystal Saga
                  Server: Whisperwind Beach
                  IGN: hei
                  Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                  Guild: Nightmare
                  Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                  Server: Tauren Camp
                  IGN: Izaya
                  Lvl: 45+ Archer
                  Guild: Mayhem
                  Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Is there some kind of trick to Enchanting? My stuff will enchant to +4 then fails the next 10 to 15 times in a row back down to +1 then goes back to +4 then fails 10 to 15 times over and over and over etc. and never goes beyond +4. On all 5 of my players on anything I enchant. And I see people with +10, +12, +15 all over the place. Even with the MEC's it still does the same thing.
                    Last edited by Spec2; 11-06-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

How can you fail down to +1? The safe point for enchanting is +3
                      And how can there be people with +15 here? The max enchantment is +13 only (at least for R2's version of CS)

Comment

Originally posted by nubheals View Post
                        How can you fail down to +1? The safe point for enchanting is +3
                        And how can there be people with +15 here? The max enchantment is +13 only (at least for R2's version of CS)
                        The +15 I was just putting numbers out there, and yes mine ALWAYS goes back to +1, and good job answering the actual question lol

Comment

Working...
                        X