Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event

Why the EVENT is LADDER and 25+ Floor...
    The EVENT is only for HIGH Level CHARS it is not RIGHT

Events are timely . If you are a low level then considerably your souls need lesser soul shards and high level characters need more soul shards. You need to strategically make yourself to higher levels if you wish to get more of the soul pack.

Comment

lol i dont know about all this souls thingee and still im here commenting. im such an idiot ^^
      Adventures
      are Everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
        Events are timely . If you are a low level then considerably your souls need lesser soul shards and high level characters need more soul shards. You need to strategically make yourself to higher levels if you wish to get more of the soul pack.
        timely for high levels but not for us low levels nice Gm...zzzz

Comment

To GM. Event name, server time, event time does not appear on my page. I cannot see what's are coming. That mascot keep running at the beginning of countdown.

Comment

go to old server, and if your a level 50-60 there`s a chance they join you in their party. Mostly they are scion and eidolon. And the time of 21:31-23:00 server time, some of the player are rushing to get to ladder, they dont select even you are mortal low level, they priority now is exp and soul shard.

And stop complaining about this event. Surely if you are high level, you definetly get good stuffs because thats your paid off for being hardworking.
            IGN: xSpade
            Server: zensho Island
            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

nice plue pic mark ♥♥
              Server: Psychodelica
              Level: 71+scion
              IGN: VisualKei
              Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Working...