treasure trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treasure trove

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Treasure-Trove make this event a PVE area or non PK area, our 10g will be useless and we cant enjoy this type of event, The eidolon and scion who is high level will take advantage to low level (50-65)

low level wont attempt kill the other player because they goal there is to kill monster and gain more points, while higher level (70-100 scion eidolon) they will kill lower level and gain more points, they wont kill monster because they make fun of killing the lower level. This make become like a guild resource.
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Agree + unfair to Priests again..
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Before the QQing starts, how about we all wait to see what the event is actually like. No one's done it yet and everyone's crying about something no one's done yet.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

your a high level in our server krysia level 100 eidolon, sure there`s no problem to you, how about the low level.

Comment

event sucks..........why make it a pvp??? what is this Guild Resource Battleground???? come on me a lvl 57 mortal priest will do anything against a lvl 70+ eidolon players???
          (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
          "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

similar to guild resource battle ground, GR is gattering resources, while treasure trove gattering points.

Comment

Originally posted by xshinn View Post
              similar to guild resource battle ground, GR is gattering resources, while treasure trove gattering points.
              grb is gathering resources by slaining lowbies while tt gathering points by slaining lowbies too, these are bully events
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

It's funny you are comparing it to GRB because, most of the time, I don't get attacked in GRB (and I'm a squishy lil' priest). Occasionally you do get those few people who like to kill, but most days are easy gathering.

So if it ends up anything like GRB, I'm completely fine with that. I'm sure there'll be a lot of killing the first few days, but once the novelty wears off, people will stick to monsters - provided there are enough of them to go around.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by xshinn View Post
                  your a high level in our server krysia level 100 eidolon, sure there`s no problem to you, how about the low level.
                  Does that have any relevance to what I said about quit QQing about an event no one's done yet? If the event is bad, we QQ after we find out. Tamalan is pvp, but low lvls stand just as a good a chance in there as high lvls, for example. We don't know what it's like, so can the QQing till after it's been done once.
                  The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                    It's funny you are comparing it to GRB because, most of the time, I don't get attacked in GRB (and I'm a squishy lil' priest). Occasionally you do get those few people who like to kill, but most days are easy gathering.

So if it ends up anything like GRB, I'm completely fine with that. I'm sure there'll be a lot of killing the first few days, but once the novelty wears off, people will stick to monsters - provided there are enough of them to go around.
                    if your like me who's kos'd by half of the server then gl in anything pvp related =)
                    IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
                    Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
                    Guild: (S23)DragonFire
                    Class: Hybrid Priest
                    Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
                    Level 110 Ediolon
                    Hybrid Ranger
                    Server Celestial Peaks (S12)

Comment

By "Independent Map" I think they mean it's PvE, not PvP...

Comment

"Independent Map" means Free For All, kill your friends, kill your guildies. Be greedy with the points.
                        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

they spawnkill by the entrance, worse than sengolia, 10g for bully only, what a price to pay
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Absolute wast of my time and gold. So wrong.

Comment

The event started in my server 25 minutes ago but I didn't bother entering since I need those extra 10g for torches. Ps I think cloud has a chance of killing scions since >.>
                              ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Working...
                              X