Clear All

• login failed

login failed , why ? help me
    IGN : Chiby
    Level : 7x
    Server : Sullen Dunes
    Pet : Teeka , FireLord , Baby Demon , Burning Angel

same as me
    "Cut, Once Committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment, Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with Certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow Through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. " -Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Novel.

Comment

Can you try deleting your cookies/cache from your browser, power cycle your equipment (computer/modem) and try loading up Crystal Saga in another browser, preferably Chrome. Also another thing are you receiving a Login Error message when you try to go into a server? If you were receiving a specific error can you file a Support Ticket.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
        Can you try deleting your cookies/cache from your browser, power cycle your equipment (computer/modem) and try loading up Crystal Saga in another browser, preferably Chrome. Also another thing are you receiving a Login Error message when you try to go into a server? If you were receiving a specific error can you file a Support Ticket.
        ok i'll try , thx
        IGN : Chiby
        Level : 7x
        Server : Sullen Dunes
        Pet : Teeka , FireLord , Baby Demon , Burning Angel

Comment

In addition, avoid multiple log ins in one browser and use another browser for other applications. If problem still persists after doing this, please a file a ticket at www.tickets.r2games.com and attach a screenshot of the error you are receiving.

Comment

it can happen that u forget to register email. it will need it to login. resend a activiaton link to ure mail and click on it, go to ure account and send a activiation mail. now u can login anywhere^^ haha hoped it helped, exuse my bad language, im a proud dutchman
            its a game.
            but its a damn good one.

Comment

clear ur cache,cookies, if not work, try on other browser, if still not work, Burn ur PC xD
              IGN : RinKagamine
              Servers : Exelow Hollows
              current lvl : New born there, not will be shown xD

Comeback to CS just for fun xD

Comment

Please try to close all necessarily browsers, and clear all browser cache and cookies for cleaning up, then try it to log in again,

Comment

Working...
                X