spamer/hacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spamer/hacker

We are currently having a problem with this member of CS who makes characters and keeps spamming on the chat in order to sell some things. The people who go to their website get their account hacked by them. We the players of CS would like for you GMs to please do something about this events of spamming/hacking

I think they do.... Just post a screenshot showing the name of the spammer here at forums and let the GMs do what they suppost to do ....
    â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
    â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
    ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeward View Post
      I think they do.... Just post a screenshot showing the name of the spammer here at forums and let the GMs do what they suppost to do ....
      its no use, there are too many of them

Comment

Yeah I know its to many of them with weird names such as "drsysq" or "yusudgu" they keep naming with scramble letters...it makes me irritated
        â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
        â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
        ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

erindkcoi,

We are currently making ways on how to eliminate those spammers. Please report to us by filing a ticket at www.tickets.r2games.com if ever you found spammers.

Comment

the best way is to ignore them
            just ignore them guys that what we can do

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rogie View Post
              erindkcoi,

We are currently making ways on how to eliminate those spammers.
              Good to hear.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

this happened to me someone said ther where the GM and said i am doing updates i need your account and i spend money on this game and when i went back on my 2 diamond was gone

Comment

Originally posted by R2261403 View Post
                  this happened to me someone said ther where the GM and said i am doing updates i need your account and i spend money on this game and when i went back on my 2 diamond was gone
                  If ever you are unsure if the person you are talking to is really a GM, take a screenshot of the character and the conversation and file a ticket to ask if the "GM" is legitimate.

Also, at no point will a GM ever ask you for your account, or for any account information, or for your password- they don't even need your password, ever. NEVER give anyone any information about your account- unless done through the ticket system.

I do recommend you report your issue in a ticket.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If any other violent reaction on game please do file ticket www.r2games.com , so that we can fix this player who trying violent in our game, Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X