X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amethyst forest

hey gms
    this merge with amethyst forest and chernua gorge isnt working. a bunch of people are leaving.
    is it possiblie to unmerge or do something about it?
    thanks a lot guys. i really dont wanna move. but i might just have to
    IGN: (S41)Tyrael
    Server: Amethyst Forest (Merged with (S37) Cheurna Gorge)
    Class: Ranger

Guild: ProstikerZ (Novice)
    Level: 55
    Alts: Tyraus

"Light shines upon those who shine upon others"

i agree to that... it just sucks... to crowded and all... we can't play a descent game anymore...

Comment

You guys don't even try to put in the effort thinking that you can still reclaim your top spots.
      Us, Aquatic Crypts, merged with Whisperwind Beach - who was also around a month late.
      Now at least 80% or 90% of the Top 20 are from Whisperwind Beach.

When you actually try, then complain. If you refuse to put in the effort, then you actually have no right to complain.
      What a merge caused is just more strategic work - making the game much more fun.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

to crowded? duh.. u people from AF r wuzz.. u kip on complaining like.. we r being spanked in GR or in seng etc.. u juz cnt stop do u?? its d mechanics of d game.. u have to admit especially ur former top players.. dat people in Cherona r much stronger cuz its an h older server.. if they cnt deal w/ it then juzt leave.. (chickens..bok..bok..bok..)
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-22-2012, 06:09 PM. Reason: No Usage Of Profanity, Thanks.

Comment

It was a complete unfair merge. How are we supposed to have fun, or enjoy this game? All we get is being bullied around by the other server. They are very distasteful about the way they do things. I'm not worrying about being the top player, that's not my issue. My biggest issue is, how were supposed to go ahead in the game far as honor, if we are getting destroyed in GR or SENG. That's not fun at all. It's supposed to be a PVE server, but they aren't making it out that way. I normally don't complain about games, but when you've spent REAL MONEY on this game you have a right to complain. Something really needs to be done about this. Also I'm not saying ALL of the over server are the same way. It's constant bullying by the ones who are much higher.
          Server: Amethyst Forest
          IGN: (S41)Tarasara
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Sanctuary Asst. GM
          Pets: Teeka, Firelord, Burning Angel,Super Demon, Bald Eagle
          Level: Scion Lvl 60

Comment

I totally agree tara, its just not fair anymore. it used to be fun now it isnt at all .. and the constant being pushed about by the higher levels is becoming pathetic... We are unable to gain in honor or anything.. and as for WC constantly getting called NOOBS and so on is abit cruel and uncalled for.. All we wanna do is play the game like we used to before the merge but its just impossible.. and i have also spent REAL MONEY on the game not alot but still i feel like i have a right to complain also as so do alot of other people.. especially when S37 arent playing fair at all..... The merge was sudden and unfair.....

Comment

also alot of s41 players are leaving and thats all due to the *bullies* not fair at all ........

Comment

wat? do u tnk ur d only one who spends money here? nd dont u tnk this high ranking playrs dnt pick on low levl playrs in our server to? my point is dis,u hve to play wise nd blve me!!!!!!! the server wud b boring f strong playrs dnt bully weak ones.. theres no more fun if all plyrs wud b good nd wont attk u in gr or seng..they r not called battle grounds for notinn??? duh!! enterng those areas means u knw dat its a war.. Strong plyrs motivates weak ones to bcome strong to.. F u cnt keep w/ dat then go play mickymouse online..

Comment

Originally posted by tasmak1 View Post
                  wat? do u tnk ur d only one who spends money here? nd dont u tnk this high ranking playrs dnt pick on low levl playrs in our server to? my point is dis,u hve to play wise nd blve me!!!!!!! the server wud b boring f strong playrs dnt bully weak ones.. theres no more fun if all plyrs wud b good nd wont attk u in gr or seng..they r not called battle grounds for notinn??? duh!! enterng those areas means u knw dat its a war.. Strong plyrs motivates weak ones to bcome strong to.. F u cnt keep w/ dat then go play mickymouse online..
                  I can't understand a word you said, what language is that?

Comment

Dilly Dally Shilly Shally~ if i had a dime for every merge whiner i'd be rich. when my server aquatic crypts merged with whisperwind...it was all out hell and war in all events and even training maps. some of us were far in honor, some of us weren't. it was a hell of a time but in the end whisperwind got stronger instead of whining and now crypts is actually on the minority. i personally love merges. more people, more friends, more dramas, more reasons to work hard to be be stronger. you want something done right, you need to do it yourself. and whining won't solve anything.

on the other hand, i understand your points on why you hate merges, but you need to face reality...whats done is done and its up to you guys from here on to either make it or break it.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    Server: Aquatic Crypts
                    Name: (S15)Sidoh
                    Class: Knight
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 100

Lunaria:
                    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by imkelly1982 View Post
                      I can't understand a word you said, what language is that?
                      Not really funny if you're trying to be.
                      Let me say what he just said, then, if you're having such a hard time understanding.

"What? Do you think you're the only one who spends money here? Don't you think the high ranking players don't pick on low level players in our server too? My point is this, you have to play wise and believe me! The server would be boring if strong players don't bully weak ones.. There's no more fun if all players would be good and won't attack you in GR or Seng.. They are not called Battlegrounds for nothing? Duh! Entering those areas means you know that it's a war.. Strong players motivates weak ones to become strong, too. If you can't keep up with that, then go play mickeymouse online."

Comment

im in amethyst forest and i personally dont care about the merge. its all the same to me. im just under lv 49 so top spots arent a problem, my guild is small so theres no competition, i dont do gr anymore or seng so no bullying. im just playing and doing things as i go. once i level up enough i know i can get back into the game. is it hard? yea you friggn bet it is. but ill work for what i want. none of the merge complaints ive seen have ever accomplished anything. im not a high level or anything. im an average player. If we put some effort into this game we can enjoy the fruits of the labor afterwards. it just takes some work is all. :P no worries guys
                        Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Hmm. I don't recall saying anything was funny. So that's taking something out of context. I'm not going to sit here and argue on the fourm. The way I feel isn't going to change, no matter what you say. Btw, I wasn't whining about anything, I was just stating my feedback. And my opinion, I mean if you don't like it why even reply in the first place. Oh well done with this topic.

Comment

"If you're trying to be"
                            That's what people call assumption.
                            Hurr durr.

Point is, people are crying about a merge because their server was 1 month behind the one they merged with. Whoopty doo. Like I said before, Whisperwind Beach was around a month behind us, but they still claimed Land Grab & basically all the rankings.

It's not hard to understand. As stated by others, Guild Resource and other areas are known to be a Sanctioned Battleground, so, expect to be killed, no matter what.
                            Your server may have been peaceful, but now, it's war.
                            Step up, and make a difference. Not something hard to understand.

Comment

indeed ^ :P
                              Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
                              X