Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

so what now is this going to happen or not pls gm i just want to do crypt again
      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

You should stay up until 2100 hours, that should help you, but you should not sleep very early, it's bad for your health and decrease your mentalbolism and this will affect your gameplay. Although the time of Sengolia on GMT +8 is 0700 hours, but i can still do it on Saturdays and Sundays, and it's the same to The Crypt for me too.
        Last edited by AknileDeWerewolf; 10-25-2012, 01:07 AM.
        This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

i have school to go thats why i cant do crypt

gm you have seen that thay vote for my idea pls make this happen i want to do crypt again
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-25-2012, 03:01 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

There was a poll about the time when the event first came out, which adrimid linked to in her post. Looking at the results, there wasn't an overwhelming need to change the time and so the time slot was left as it was.

Now that the event has been out for a while, and with there being very few requests for a different time, all without very much support, it's unlikely that the times will change at this point.

Given that the event also rewards people based on how they place in the event, it's unlikely they will add a second time without changing the current rewards to compensate for the additional time slot.

Judging by the replies in this thread alone, it seems the idea of adding another time slot or changing the time of the Crypt is not well received.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so no why? i am saying that you make crypt 3 or 2 times a day but you can do it one time only its not changeing time of the last time (20.00) make the first 10.00 the other 15.00 and the last 20.00 you only enter ones a day

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                There was a poll about the time when the event first came out, which adrimid linked to in her post. Looking at the results, there wasn't an overwhelming need to change the time and so the time slot was left as it was.

Now that the event has been out for a while, and with there being very few requests for a different time, all without very much support, it's unlikely that the times will change at this point.

Given that the event also rewards people based on how they place in the event, it's unlikely they will add a second time without changing the current rewards to compensate for the additional time slot.

Judging by the replies in this thread alone, it seems the idea of adding another time slot or changing the time of the Crypt is not well received.
                The poll is about a time change, not about adding another slot.

He's not asking for a time change but a second (and/or third) time slot for crypt, though. With once a day entrance like Avernal. Those who go to crypt in the evening can still go then but it will also give chance to other players on different time zones and needless to say CS has a fair amount of Asian players.

I can't see any reasoning behind not supporting a second time slot in this thread or that. One thing I like about CS is the event flexibility and R2 do cater to player database needs in terms of event times as it did with Wartune, so I can't see why not the same for Crypt.

P.S. I'm from Europe and the current crypt time is fine for me on an east server, so no I'm not asking for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lessac View Post
                  The poll is about a time change, not about adding another slot.

He's not asking for a time change but a second (and/or third) time slot for crypt, though. With once a day entrance like Avernal. Those who go to crypt in the evening can still go then but it will also give chance to other players on different time zones and needless to say CS has a fair amount of Asian players.

I can't see any reasoning behind not supporting a second time slot in this thread or that. One thing I like about CS is the event flexibility and R2 do cater to player database needs in terms of event times as it did with Wartune, so I can't see why not the same for Crypt.

P.S. I'm from Europe and the current crypt time is fine for me on an east server, so no I'm not asking for myself.
                  what is she saying is right 3 or 2 times a day with one day entrance

Comment

reallt gm this is for the best make this happen

Comment

*really sorry bad english

Comment

nothing huh-_-....

Comment

Working...