Guide: Ice Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide: Ice Mage

What are Ice Mages: Ice Mages are defensive Mages that have higher Physical/ Magical defense than Fire Mages. But one drawback is, if the Ice Mage chose physical defense, he/ she will need to reduce his/ her magical attack, which is a disadvantage.

Status points: It will be all 3 to intellect* or 1 intellect and 2 physical defense [* This is better]
    Skill points: [Sorry, my computer won't let me upload the pictures ]

Ice cone: 2/5 it decreases speed, but there will be a stronger version so don't bother giving too much points
    Frost shield: 5/5 no stronger version, increases physical defense, perfect for*
    Blizzard: 2/5 or 3/5 , almost pin down the other players, but the will be a stronger version so don't bother giving too much points.
    Alacrity: 5/5 By far the most useful passive skill, increases casting speed, the only one of it's kind, so give it all the points.
    Wind Strike: 1/5 or 2/5, powerful, but there's a more powerful version.
    Magic Penetration: 5/5, useful against other Ice Mages that uses*, once you penetrate their defense, *bang!* bye suckers.
    Halo of Ice: 5/5, you root them, you kill them, you win [Eccept of Combat Rogues, you're dead]
    Deep Freeze: 5/5, increases your Magic Attack, only one of its kind.
    Improved Ice Cone: 3/5 , just wait for Master Version
    Mana Breeze: 5/5, take advantage, free MP all over this guy!
    Improve Blizzard: 3/5, although this is the strongest version of Blizzard, this skill makes the other players freakin' slow
    Frost: 5/5 , this skill is *** strong, you should use it to kill enemies in a few people.
    Empyrean Winds: 1/5, this skill is too strong, 1 point is enough, and the knockback damage is tough
    Improved Wind Strike: 2/5, if you put it like this it may be stronger than the one above it, but still charging takes the same time as the weaker version.
    Ice Blast: 1/5, this is very strong, by far strong already.
    Icicle Armor: 5/5, by far the best physical increase passive skill for the Ice Mages, and when you attack someone, they freeze for forever until you attack them again, greifing: best prank ever.
    Black Hole: 1/5, weak and useless don't bother.
    Master Ice Cone: 5/5, freakin' powerful, none can beat you.
    Valley of Death: 3/5, very powerful attack if you have 100K and above Magic Attack. [For Scion and above]
    Ice Crystal: 5/5, heals everything on you [eccept MP]. [For Eidolon]

Equipment: Savage and Slayer's armor. Make your way to Viceroy and recieve the legendary Savage or Slayer's ord. You may use Frageron Weapons along too.
    Pets: No Crystals: Morph Vultures or Bears* [Gen 5 is the best]
    Crystals: Any one [Gen 5 is the best]
    Mounts: Hellwing or Phoenix
    Optional: You can wear costumes for increased stats.

Updates:

Always learn Guild Skills, do guild quests, daily hunt, Blessed Bath etc to gain hefty amount of EXP and Honor. This helps if you're in PVP Server.

This is not a good guide, I need to experiment more and then update it so please subscribe to this thread.
    PS: You can finish this if you're an Eidolon so do not force yourself into doing this.
    PSS: Sorry if your eyes exploded
    PSSS: Please send me a feedback through Private Message.
    Last edited by AknileDeWerewolf; 12-01-2012, 04:04 AM.
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

ice mage is no good for dungeon. they slow.

Comment

not bad but a nice try, thx

Comment

make the ice cone just lvl 1 s u can full the improved faster and some with the others
        and the improved one u said w8 for master version i think every player ecieves 1 free sot is better to keep it and full the improved for faster leveling o_o
        "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
        Keep Calm and Play Crystal saga
        Having a huge problem?= <--Talk to the game masters^^
        "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Comment

Thanks guys you're the best.
          This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

hybrid is still better
            "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."

Comment

yes, i prefer hybrid cos of fire skill speed attack are awesome. And i'd like to try on this guide for my rebirth ^^ . Nice guide
              class: knight
              Server S1
              Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

theres a little problem to this guide but its still strong!!!!!

Comment

Ice mage is nice. Too bad the more I upgrade my savage the less damage I do. I was dealing more damage with green savage and blizzard lvl 1 than now with full blue and blizzard lvl 5.

Comment

Why is blackhole useless? It's the sole purpose of ice mages to combine Black hole with blizzard (no person in his right mind will calmly stay in the death-zone of blizzard by themselves for 6seconds).
                    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                    IGN: Smurfs16
                    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

OOWWWW my eyes hurt

Comment

That's 69 skill points added up in total. This isn't a guild really, this is more like a overall view of the Ice Mage. You can't even get 69 skill points if you were level 100 Eidolon, I believe.

Also, Savage Weapon in my opinion is not very good, since a Frag is alot better. Now, a Slayer Orb is alot better than some Frag's. My last comment: You need a ton of work to get a Pheonix or Hellwing, even. This looks like a casher guild since you wrote Hellwing/Pheonix as a mount.
                        Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
                        Username: Katori
                        Server: S54
                        Username: SlainAgain
                        Server: S64
                        Username: SlainAgain
                        First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
                        Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Needs a bit of work, but I guess it will be helpful for those who have no idea on how to build an ice mage, but in all honesty, no skill is "too strong", max those beast skills and 1 shot them all O.o
                          If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                          Server: Tree of Life
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Class: Hybrid Priest
                          Guild: Harmless

Comment

build for FIRE mage??

Comment

Ice crystal makes up for the lack of speed in dungeons
                              S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
                              GUILD- Candyshop
                              HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

Working...
                              X