lv80 equipment set question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv80 equipment set question

so there is lv80 set from the general that requires badges and lv80 pristine item
    and there is lv80 epic set from item syth which requires epic exleron shard and lv80 pristine item

so are these the same? i'm not sure what the lv80 set you get from general is

thanks

The lvl 80 set you get from general is the normal lootable equips with purple color. They are different from shard-synt'd set as they often have lower white bonus and random / less green bonus. I would recommend going with the synt'd equip rather than those from the general (with an exception for off-hand, as you can't synt off hand from shards normally)

Comment

lvl 80 set from general Krahn dont need any pristine item, all u need is Brozne, Silver, Gold badges
      My guides:

Wings:

Sperion:

SOUL AURA UP TO 4TH:

New Dragon pet:

Comment

While we are on the topic ... Does your mistweave you use in your gear synthesis have effect on your epic gear your trying to make?
        ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
        ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
        ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
        ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Originally posted by Hapighost View Post
          While we are on the topic ... Does your mistweave you use in your gear synthesis have effect on your epic gear your trying to make?
          No. Quality of Mistweave equipment doesn't have any effect on synthing Exelorn/Netheran. So, save all your OS Mistweave, and use any Poor/Fair quality to make Exelorn/Netheran equipment.

Same for Legendary equipment, the result will always be Outstanding quality.
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
          X