Clear All

• [GUIDE] Imbue System

Imbue System

Click image for larger version

Name:	Imbue Icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1766232

So you have probably been wondering exactly what the new system does and what it costs and what it gives, etc. Here goes.

To Imbue any item it costs 60 Imbuing stones.

Name:	Imbuing Stone SS.jpg
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1766233

Imbuing Stones drop from level 80 and higher level dungeons. Meaning that they drop in Exelorn Hollows, Purgatory, and Evil Beast Sanctuary, I believe in all difficulties.
    They can also be purchased from the Fate Shop for 150 crystal each.

The items that you can Imbue, include your basic gear (weapon and armor), any gear you might have in your Divine Soul, your pet gear, and your zodiac gear.
    You cannot imbue your insignia, your banner, your sperion, or any costumes. Though I could see these all being good additions in the future
    (I just think it is a good idea, not that it might happen lol)

To Imbue, make sure that the item you wish to Imbue is in your inventory.
    All items that you can Imbue that are in your inventory will show in the Pack area of your Imbue window.

Name:	Imbue Pack SS.jpg
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1766235

Click on the item that you wish to imbue, and it will transfer down into your Imbuing table.

Name:	Imbue Table SS.png
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1766236

The Stat boost that you receive from Imbuing is based on the white base stats of the item that you Imbue.
    The higher the level of the item, the higher boost you get from Imbuing.
    The item that I am going to demonstrate with is the Earthen Fragarach Weapon for a Beastmaster.

Name:	Frag before Imbue.jpg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	1766237

The stats that are going to be Imbued into the weapon are based on the white stats of the weapon itself.
    After Imbuing the weapon the Stats show as following:

Name:	Frag afrer Imbue.jpg
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	1766238

Now the reason that I used just a basic Earthen Fragarach weapon was to test if the Imbue changes, goes away,
    or what happens when upgrading the weapon to the next level. And as you can see:

Name:	frag after upgrade.jpg
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	1766240

The Imbue goes away when upgrading. Now I can say that I made a new Earthen Fragarach II Beastmaster weapon and those ARE the base stats.
    So a word of caution, do not Imbue something that you wish to upgrade in the future. Enchanting the item does NOT affect the Imbue at all.
    The higher the white stats of the item, the higher the Imbue Stats that are added are.

Name:	Frag VII with Inbue.jpg
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	1766241

Awakening

Then you have the Awaken Tab.

Name:	awakening tab.jpg
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1766242

Awakening takes a different item called Awakening Stones:

Name:	awakening stone.jpg
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	1766243

Awakening Stones also drop from all level 80+ dungeons to include: Exelorn Hollows, Purgatory, and Evil Beast Sanctuary, I believe in all difficulties.
    They can also be purchased from the Fate Shop for 35 crystal each.

You can choose one of four different Spirits in a previously Imbued item.
    THE ITEM MUST BE IMBUED BEFORE YOU CAN AWAKEN A SPIRIT IN THE ITEM.
    The four different types of Spirits that you can Awaken are PATK, PDEF, MATK, and MDEF.
    Be careful with your choice because you CANNOT reverse an Awakening.
    Once you awaken the Spirit in an item, that is the ONLY Spirit that you can Awaken.

So make sure that you are choosing a Spirit that fits your build.
    Awakening costs 25 Awakening Stones and there
    IS A CHANCE OF A FAILURE!

Name:	Awakening Failure.jpg
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1766244

I actually failed 14 times to Awaken the Earthen Frag VII with a +7 Enchantment.
    I Awakened on the first try with an Earthen Frag II with no enchantment, I failed 12 times on an Ares Ring with no enchantment,
    and I failed to Awaken 5 times on a Legendary Evil Beast Ring with a +9 Enchantment. So it seems pretty random, honestly.
    Sometimes it is quick and sometimes it is not. I tried several different pieces with different levels of enchantment to see if the
    higher level requirement and/or the level of enchantment might have anything to do with the success rate.
    I would have to say from my testing, that it does not.
    After you succeed in Awakening your Item it adds additional stats to your item.

Name:	Awakened EBS Ring.jpg
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1766246

After you Awaken an item you can then upgrade the Spirit that you have Awoken by clicking on the upgrade button.

Name:	upgrade spirit level.png
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1766245

The Spirit can be upgraded to level 30, giving a +100 Stat boost to your Spirit. So at level 2 Spirit you would have +300 of whatever Spirit you chose to Awaken,
    and at level 30 Spirit you would have a +3100 stat boost from your Spirit.

Name:	lvl 30 spirit level.png
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1766247

Now the possibilities of this system are pretty good. Say you were to Imbue and Awaken each piece of your regular 8 piece set that you wear on your character,
    and you upgrade the Spirit level to 30 on each item. And say you choose to Awaken the same Spirit in each piece.
    That would mean that you would have a Stat increase of 24,800 for whatever Spirit that you chose. Then say you have a set in your Divine soul.
    That would add another 24,800 to your stats from that set. Let say that your Character is set up that you have a full set of gear on your main character screen,
    then you have a full set of gear in each of your three Divine Soul areas, then you are also wearing a full set of Zodiac gear.
    You Imbue them all, then Awaken all of them to level 30, all with the same Spirit. That is a 24,800 Stat boost for EACH eight piece set that you are wearing,
    then 12,400 for your four piece Zodiac set. That would be a stat boost of 111,600. And that is not counting the stat boosts that you get from the Imbuing itself.

So overall the system has potential.

Hope the Guide was helpful to everyone. If you have any other questions involving the system please let me know, and I will check them out for you, and possibly add more to the guide.

Happy Gaming
    Last edited by BlazingAngel; 02-12-2015, 11:26 PM.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Can you imbue the same item twice or more, for extra stats or it's a one time thing?

Comment

Also heraldry stuff a bit better to imbue if you asking me! Although i'd expect some speeds and crits % to passed one after imbuing since there's on the white stats!
      For example: Click image for larger version

Name:	immbue.JPG
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1708271Click image for larger version

Name:	imb.JPG
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	1708272

Comment

Also dude all that stuff for doing all those tries you bought em? Or you were the reason behind the bug that occured with imbue?!

Comment

I dont know what bug you mean. Explain please.

I did not know that you could imbue seals! I will have to do some tests on that and make sure I add it to my list. Thanks

And no, as of right now you cannot imbue the same item more than once.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Thank you for the information regarding the bug. I have reported it.

Comment

Lol there was no need to delete my post! By the way i'm gonna think my guess was spot on since you avoid replying if that's how it occurred!

Comment

I'm interested to know about the heraldy thing too. I wasn't aware that could be affected too. However I do have a question though(was gonna test it but I been having extremely bad luck with the stones.)

I was wondering, after one awakens the equipment, is there a chance to fail while upgrading it to level 30? Or is the awakening part the only time one can fail?

Also, not sure about divine working. I took my staff off before imbue and noted the mattack increase. I then imbued it and when it went back to divine, the mattack increase was still the same; despite the imbue stat itself being affected by attack/healing %. Unless it's only for awakening in which it affect divine, then I apologize.

Thanks again for the guide =]
                Last edited by reinviting; 02-15-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

also, what about banners?
                  CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                    also, what about banners?
                    According to the guide, banners cannot be imbued.

Comment

Ok so i finally got another 60 imbuing stones and imbued my Seal of Doom, awakened it on 3rd try, but i encountered a problem! The imbuing isn't showing when the item is into the chart! Dunno if i still get the extra stats since all the %addons make it hard to realize it! BlazingAngel can you look at it? But either way it shoulda show it even if it's into the chart! Screenshots following:

Name:	Seal of doom.JPG
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1708561Click image for larger version

Name:	Seal of doom imb.JPG
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1708562Click image for larger version

Name:	Seal of doom chart.JPG
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1708563

Comment

Heard if awakening fail then our gears will be gone too? is it true?
                        And would like to know the answer to that seal of doom.. is it giving us stat or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Prasetyo View Post
                          Heard if awakening fail then our gears will be gone too? is it true?
                          And would like to know the answer to that seal of doom.. is it giving us stat or not?
                          It is not; your gear will not disappear even if you fail to awaken it. As for the Seal of Doom's lack of a stat boost, BlazingAngel has already brought this issue to the team's attention.

Comment

does the item gets bound after it is imbued?

Comment

It gets bound, and last I checked you can imbue the capes.
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X