Question for Imbue System...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Imbue System...

i have two questions. First, if you imbue, then upgrade your weapon, do you lose the imbue. Second, when you imbue and awaken say with patk, then you have a second one you imbue and awaken with pdef, when you fuse the two together do you get both patk and pdef?

[Thread moved to Beginner Guides & FAQ]

Here's a guide for the Imbue System: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....E-Imbue-System. You can skim through it to see if your question is answered in the content of the guide.
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

i have looked at the guide already and it did not seem to have the information that i was looking for on those particular questions , hopefully someone can answer them for me ty

Comment

Actually my guide DOES state VERY clearly... in BIG RED LETTERS actually that you lose any Imbue that you might have done if you upgrade the item. Meaning that if you Imbue your frag, then upgrade, the Imbue is gone. In fact my guide has screenshots of that question.

Also my guide explains that the stats that you gain from Imbuing are based on your white stats only. Fusing does not give any white stats, and does not affect the white stats at all. So, Imbuing the item that you wanted to fuse into your Frag would be kind of pointless, as frag fusion does not affect white stats. And if fusion DID affect white stats then you would LOSE all of the Imbuing that you had previously done to your frag in the first place.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

And ofcourse if you cannot find the answer in the guide you could always ask the guide creator for extra information about the subject.
          Most guide creators love to help and will explain it to you if needed
          Everyone is very nice around here.
          The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
          Please think twice about your posts!
          [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
            And ofcourse if you cannot find the answer in the guide you could always ask the guide creator for extra information about the subject.
            Most guide creators love to help and will explain it to you if needed
            Everyone is very nice around here.
            You reek just like me sir.. No offence, so please do not ban me.

Comment

Working...
            X