Mage skill line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage skill line

I am a mage and I want to be good at pvp and pve (mostly dungeons but i dont mean soloing them).So which Mage skill line is better Balrog's hell or Blizzard?
    1 WORD
    SWAG

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
    I am a mage and I want to be good at pvp and pve (mostly dungeons but i dont mean soloing them).So which Mage skill line is better Balrog's hell or Blizzard?
    Depends on do you wanna do decent damage on wide area or do you wanna do good damage on not so wide area. I'd probably say go with Balrog since you'll get the Paralyzing attack then as well which gives you the crowd control what you'll lack without Blizzard, also could pick Ice Cone there, it's a nice help when you need to kite your enemy.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

There are a lot of thread discussing about the pros and cons of being a hybrid mage and review of each skills. Please look more thoroughly, sir. Thanks.

Comment

if u got good MATK, blizzard better

Comment

Balrog is a lot better than Blizzard. Also Balrog allows you to learn PvP skills that are essentially to mages.
          Crystal Saga
          Server: Whisperwind Beach
          IGN: hei
          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
          Guild: Nightmare
          Honor: Emperor

Wartune
          Server: Tauren Camp
          IGN: Izaya
          Lvl: 45+ Archer
          Guild: Mayhem
          Honor: Elite Warrior