sperion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sperion

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Guide-Sperion in this guide it says level 75 scion can take a quest of sperion, then why is this? Click image for larger version

Name:	BeFunky_csaga.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1733356

When I see it, I remembered the green classed ones can be traded, maybe that's how he get it.
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Originally posted by acejohn View Post
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Guide-Sperion in this guide it says level 75 scion can take a quest of sperion, then why is this? [ATTACH=CONFIG]27454[/ATTACH]
      hmmmm i dont know
      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Now I know, low classed sperions can be traded, I think
        This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

2 ways to get sperion.. even ur not lvl 75 scion..

1st.. get the sperion quest and go to Tyria Village.., and get the Eidolon expedition quest and hope to get [World Boss]Fallen Angel, that way u can have free teleport to Angel Island [lvl75 Map]

2nd >If u have spouse lvl 75 above that can enter Angel Island,, u can use the teleportation ring, that way u can go where ur spouse is., and u can do ur quest..
          Last edited by jaysonxp12; 11-04-2012, 09:01 AM.
          IGN: (S29)jaysonXp12
          Server: The Molten Highlands
          Class: Shadow Rogue
          Current lvl: Eidolon lvl 120
          Honor Rank: Emperor
          Guild: UnderWorld

Comment

Originally posted by AknileDeWerewolf View Post
            Now I know, low classed sperions can be traded, I think
            no sperion cant be traded
            if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

sperion are quest lvl 1 sperion then ull upgrade it until it rich varouise lvls )

Comment

Originally posted by jaysonxp12 View Post
                2 ways to get sperion.. even ur not lvl 75 scion..

1st.. get the sperion quest and go to Tyria Village.., and get the Eidolon expedition quest and hope to get [World Boss]Fallen Angel, that way u can have free teleport to Angel Island [lvl75 Map]

2nd >If u have spouse lvl 75 above that can enter Angel Island,, u can use the teleportation ring, that way u can go where ur spouse is., and u can do ur quest..
                This person is the correct one in this thread. These are the only 2 ways to get Sperion before lvl 75.

And it happens more often than you think
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                X