Doing Dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing Dungeons

Why do we get kick out of dungeons when we get DC we should be able to stay inside until we reconnect -.-'
    just suggesting changing this if possible
    I lost LOOOOOTTTSSSSS of runs because of this and it always makes me wonder why i pay/ play this game >.>

this is true...
    Server: Psychodelica
    Level: 71+scion
    IGN: VisualKei
    Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

true true true

Comment

true true true true true

Comment

true lol,,, its always make me mad :v

Comment

me too...it's happening to me...
            SERVER : [48][Nebulan Ridge]
            Plane : [Mortal]
            Mount : [Battle Bear]
            Guild : [48] [HUNTER]
            Pet : [Baby Demon], [Bone Dragon],[Baby Angel], [Teeka]
            Honor : [Marquis]

:cool::confused::o:p

Comment

if u wer doing dungeon alone u will be kicked out....but wen ur in a party with other then u got disconnected wen u relog u will be still inside the dungeon as long as ur party mate are still inside the dungeon.......
              IGN: (S30)im2wek
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 131
              Class: Knight(Agi Build)
              Server: (S30)Altar of Sacrifice
              Weapon: Legendary (Supreme) Auguric Sword I+14
              Wings: Demon Lord Pet: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka Mount: Kilin Gilded Battle Stallion Hellwing

Comment

I agree with OP.

Comment

I do agree that it sucks to get kicked from the dungeon when disconnected, but it is doubtful that will ever change. It's less to do with being kicked from the dungeon and more to do with losing the party if you're the only one in it when you disconnect. I don't think there is a way to change the party system to keep the party status when everyone in the party is offline, which is half of the reason we lose the run. The other half of the reason is that dungeon instances are not persistent, it doesn't exist when no one is in it. It wouldn't be a simple change of code, it would be a pretty large undertaking to make this possible. So, while I do hope it happens one day, I wouldn't bet on it happening any time in the near future.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X