Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Angel delete move?

Hi all,

I made a tiny mistake when starting off this game, by getting a baby angel and morphing it into a super angel. The problem is, I'm a (tank) knight, and its move mad magic (which pushes back enemies) is quite annoying in battle.

Now, I wanted to ask you if it would be advisable to delete the move 'mad magic' alltogether? Which would be kind of useless if it would learn the move again through leveling, but I'm not sure if that's the case?

I think I read somewhere that it's better to get super demon or teeka for tank knights, but I really appreciate my angel's MATK and heals.

So, what are you suggestions? change pets? delete the move? leave it as it is?

thanks in advance for your input

best,
    Helenna

Well id advise Deleting the move completely if you want to keep it, as for changing pets its all up to you, Like i use a superdemon, Its Patk matches my own as a Pure end Knight, Ive never had a teeka so i have no idea if its worth it or not But the Demon Really helps Kill Mages,Priests Some rangers and Mobs easily its like your double hitting Allso it has 2 skills that it starts off with that helps allot, 1. Surprise attack: Enemys Movement speed is reduced by 80% (Level 2) 2. Satanic attack reduces enemys attack speed by 30% So it helps for the kill + Mid fight i find superdemon to be very helpful but its your choice if youd like to switch.
    IGN:Tanksee
    Level: 72
    Class:Hybrid Knight

Comment

It's good to have a variety of well built pets. You may find that in tough fights, pushing the enemy pack with mad magic will buy you a few seconds of healing time, but in normal grinding you should get a pet that doesn't knock the mobs back. While there are a lot of suggestions about the preferred pet for each class, each pet has its uses in different scenarios.

When deciding which skills to delete, you just need to consider what you want the pet to do and how you want to use the pet. Yes, there is a chance the pet will relearn a deleted skill, so try to keep some crystals on hand just in case it does get learned again.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by omeed View Post
        Well id advise Deleting the move completely if you want to keep it, as for changing pets its all up to you, Like i use a superdemon, Its Patk matches my own as a Pure end Knight, Ive never had a teeka so i have no idea if its worth it or not But the Demon Really helps Kill Mages,Priests Some rangers and Mobs easily its like your double hitting Allso it has 2 skills that it starts off with that helps allot, 1. Surprise attack: Enemys Movement speed is reduced by 80% (Level 2) 2. Satanic attack reduces enemys attack speed by 30% So it helps for the kill + Mid fight i find superdemon to be very helpful but its your choice if youd like to switch.
        That is true my sd( super demon ) killes mages with just 1-5 shots if ur lvl 30-40
        Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

i suggest you use a some kinda charging attack of yours if there is cause i dont use tank characters

Comment

hi guys,

thank you all for your answers!
            Getting a second pet for grinding sounds like a good idea. I will not delete the move right away, but maybe see how it does together with my dragon hook (drags a single enemy towards me). That would be inefficient for mobs, but might work to keep a single boss on me if I feel the need for that. If I get a chance to get a SD as my second pet, I'll probably do that.

have fun playing
            Helenna

Comment

Working...
            X