Wrangle Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
    how the hell you do 3 hours to get 1k points.. just kill the 10p mobs.. then just lure the idiot mobs for 3 points, just normal attack and it's finished in 30min unless zone is over crowded
    Simple im way to weak to kill anything else than the those spirites and its hard to kill them since u gota lure them from the elite guys since they kill me and need to be carefull not to run into any other players also even if u kill them fast the drop rate wont change i mean the amo of mobs you kill for 1k points its the same

Comment

On my server only person that did the transport got 30 iron discs. But if every member of the team in zone got 15 iron discs that's 15 rune medium per alt. And with lvl 30 min to participate, I think this event need some more adjustments.

Comment

the rune is BOUND so i thinks theres nothing to worry abt -_-
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Worth noting is that Benefaction carries over from day to day, so if you finish the quest one day and know you won't have time to finish it the next you can keep going and get more points for that day.

Also you get honor for killing other players, up to 600 per day. Same as Sengolia and IoB.

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
            the rune is BOUND so i thinks theres nothing to worry abt -_-
            Rune medium may be bound but once you trade rune of evil to an alt, make rune of emperor/tyrant whatever there's nothing stopping you to trade it back to main or to next alt to finish it to rune of god if needed...So sure there's nothing to worry about there.

Comment

its a pvp event so i dont think u can abuse with that many alts and boss and mobs over there r not so easy , and working with 2,3 chars i dont think u can call it abuse cse they r working hard on it for 30 mins(oh and no more afk too!) , cheers
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                its a pvp event so i dont think u can abuse with that many alts and boss and mobs over there r not so easy , and working with 2,3 chars i dont think u can call it abuse cse they r working hard on it for 30 mins(oh and no more afk too!) , cheers
                Going by your reply I'm not really sure you understand what I'm talking about ?

Anyway, I can confirm now that everyone on same team get 15 iron discs as long as you are near the person that is transporting. So all you need to do is enter the event with your alt and leave it just where you entered then wait for some one to deliver the tree, your alts don't need to do anything else...And you can deliver the tree 2 times per day... Which makes this worse than afk farming that people complained about it because with this you don't even need to do the farming... Hope some moderator pass this message to GMs so they know and hopefully by next maint they can adjust exchange rate.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
                  one way to help with that would be to make sure ppl pvp. kinda why I'd like some decent rewards item wise or something for kills, make it a bloodbath and it'll be tougher to alt abuse. could always stay dead, but not sure would get credit for item then. kinda why afk timer boot be nice too
                  I think there wont be any pvp, people will make it like IOB on some servers, organized farming :P Also the area around NPC where you deliver the tree is protected zone so no one will be able to kill those alts.
                  Last edited by R2349858; 05-22-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Doesn't matter either way- that starting area where you turn fruits in is a safe zone. People will just leave alts there and they can't be killed.

Comment

I don't get what you mean? Personally I think just having a safe zone is fine. So people can leave alts there to collect iron discs, not that bad, and I prefer that to letting people spawn kill. I also very much prefer it to trusting R2 not to mess it up if they try to "fix" it. Their track record with finding good ways to do that isn't all that great.

Actually I only found out since I was trying to farm my alt to test the honor limit, I've very much against spawn killing otherwise. It takes the fun out of things when people do that in my opinion.

Comment

Pretty much and I may be wrong but I think even if you die you might still get the reward(if I recall, if you kill rift boss but you die, you still get the reward there.) So it might be the same way here. Who knows xD. But did find this little tid bit. I don't know the rate, but the boss can have a chance at dropping a copper disk:

Might not mean much to most, but I thought it was interesting =].

So far with fruit it seems to be peaceful at the server I'm at; people wait at most 5-8 min before turning in since event time conflictions(iob, gotor, sg spawns, crypt, tt(moreso on Saturdays.)

Comment

What's the deal with which side you belong?! Since it started i'm a necro but lately i've seen chars inside with neither side on!Chars you can't atk since their neutral!

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                            Pretty much and I may be wrong but I think even if you die you might still get the reward(if I recall, if you kill rift boss but you die, you still get the reward there.) So it might be the same way here. Who knows xD. But did find this little tid bit. I don't know the rate, but the boss can have a chance at dropping a copper disk:

Might not mean much to most, but I thought it was interesting =].

So far with fruit it seems to be peaceful at the server I'm at; people wait at most 5-8 min before turning in since event time conflictions(iob, gotor, sg spawns, crypt, tt(moreso on Saturdays.)

Woooooooooo that looks sweet to bad i get 1 hited lmao

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                              Going by your reply I'm not really sure you understand what I'm talking about ?

Anyway, I can confirm now that everyone on same team get 15 iron discs as long as you are near the person that is transporting. So all you need to do is enter the event with your alt and leave it just where you entered then wait for some one to deliver the tree, your alts don't need to do anything else...And you can deliver the tree 2 times per day... Which makes this worse than afk farming that people complained about it because with this you don't even need to do the farming... Hope some moderator pass this message to GMs so they know and hopefully by next maint they can adjust exchange rate.
                              so sry my fault had no idea abt the transporting stuff @.@, well main reason of my post was r2 is doing something different finally which is kinda good so i just want it to stay longer the same way it is i mean work hard and get shop stuffs
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                                What's the deal with which side you belong?! Since it started i'm a necro but lately i've seen chars inside with neither side on!Chars you can't atk since their neutral!
                                You get your team for 24 hours. If you are still inside when that time ends you stay in, yo just don't have a team is all/

Comment

Working...
                                X