Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guide modified after 3 years

• [Guide] How to solo dungeons - All class
    This guide is originally by Hyorinmaru 6 , I have just edited and modified this guide
    [Guide] HOW TO SOLO DUNGEONS - ANY CLASS
    KNIGHTS

Hi there in the past few days I keep seeing a couple of threads requesting guides on how to solo dungeons from many class so here is my version of How to solo dungeons no matter what your class might be weather Knight (Saber), Rangers (Archers), Rogues (Assassins), Priests and Mages this guide will focus on specific classes and will elaborate on each class starting from Knights and this guide will be in 5 different parts that’s each class gets 1 part and first part is knights

Knights:
    Knights also known as saber class are basic tankers they r the type which rush in to the front lines without any care since they have massive defense and they r best for dungeons, ladder and PVP battle grounds and also they have massive attack which makes them a DPS also and knights excel in dungeons since they can take all the hits from the dungeon boss and still stand fighting

Attribute points:
    All Knights must put a minimum 1 point endurance and 2 points strength
    Edit : Protection= per 2 lvlv : 5p end and 1p str or agi {always alternate agi and str per 2 lvl , end is fixed**
    Retribution= per 2 lvls 3p str and 3p agi {u may switch to end if u wish**

Skill point distribution:
    first make earth blessing level 5 the first chance u get and same for improved earth blessing since they r ur best chance of surviving the massive attack from dungeon boss
    Then put 1 point for each attack on retribution side and don't ever get retribution attack that's the right side on the retribution cause get that and earth blessing will not be available
    Shockwave is a skill that makes mobs attack u instead of others once activated it keeps consuming ur mana so I recommend to keep it at 1 cause u need it to activate earth blessing
    Retribution attacks r needed in order to deal massive damage so only get the middle and the left side of skills on the retribution ok
    Battle hymn is a skill that increases yours and your party members HP so make it level 5 soon as possible
    dragon hook is have the time pointless to make level 5 even though cool down is less and range of pull is also less it still is not very valuable except in PVP when other players run away but on dungeons it’s not really needed so keep it at level 1 same for threat cause mobs will anyway attack u only since ur soloing it

then as u move on higher and higher u will gain experience on how to play your knight so no need to tell you how to play a level 50+ knight on skills now moving on to gear
    Gear:
    Knights best gear is possibly savage or slayer set but if u want to only solo dungeons then I say go epic from level 30 to level 40 get epic savior set from level 40 to level 50 get savage blue armor set and once ur level 53 get bloodforge set level 50 to level 60 epic bloodforge set then level 60 to level 70 its epic nightshade level 70 to level 80 its mistweave and level 80 to 100 its epic exelorn and then rebirth get savage or make savage purple and make it slayer purple because slayer purple armor set is better than exelorn epic set and also on every type of epic set make sure u enchant them ok
    Hear of Eden till level 60 (that’s when rumbler shield surpasses the defense of the HOE)
    Once you hit level 40 make sure to wear a frag sword II or frag sword III and if possible try getting frag V before level 45 ( it should be easy thanks to vidalian pack)
    Edit : Tanks should use savior set , dps should us dragon slayer set , and savage or slayer is not the best , the best are dungeon armour sets or warlord aeris set {not awakened** try it if u are a casher
    Soul:
    Well this should be interesting because the first soul is a defense type so better for u guys spirit of ice and also the most greatest soul for any dungeons so make it + 5 as soon as possible if u need info on soul then look at door to dept soul guide which is sticking on the guides section on forum or just type soul upgrade on search function box and search u will find it
    Once u have made spirit of ice level 5 on all ur pretty much strong enough to tank most of the dungeons and take on bosses on nightmare level
    Then as it goes on so next is spirit of brilliance and brilliance focuses on strength which is good for u make it as high as u want cause attack power is always welcome
    Edit : keep it in mind all knights are not tank so lvl of ice is not important to them , so dps max up spirit of brilliance and void for heavy atk and crit
    Wings:
    wings play a major role in ur character from massive HP to attack so make sure u get good wings as soon as possible and fire wings r a type of wings which if u get 1 then u should be able to kill tough bosses like zabuga in sacrificial relic (nightmare)

Mount: I don’t need to tell u to get cool mounts cause I am pretty sure I would want them yourself
    Edit : minimum Battle Bear

Enchanting:
    Enchanting players a another massive role in PVE and in PVP and minimum requirement is +7 which is kind of easy to get unless ur doing something that’s orange type
    Well that’s about the only things u need for soloing a dungeon if ur a knight
    Edit : Everyone is not casher or farmer so +5 is enough for them
    worst ever seen
    42.86%
    terribly bad
    7.14%
    gonna vomit on this
    7.14%
    entitled to be ok
    7.14%
    better than bitter
    7.14%
    well done bro
    7.14%
    Is this a heroes guide?
    14.29%
    wow ! we didnt thought a beep like u will create such a excellent guide
    7.14%
    Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
    Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
    Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Rangers:
    Rangers or archers are powerful ranged DPS and kiting type attackers and as per the name says rangers are ranged so they can kill u from far away and if u try getting too close to them and try giving a disadvantage for them then guess again cause they can push u back and slow u down and if u think if u also try hitting them in range then once again ur wrong cause any ranged attackers or magical type can be silenced for awhile so mages and priest don't mess with a rangers (personal favorite)

Attribute point:
    Strength - 2 points
    Intellect - 1 point
    Edit : Anti-mages{Mage banes) per 2 lvl = 5p agi and 1p str or end , in an alternative manner agi will remain fixed
    Natures per 2lvls = 3p str , 2p int ,1p end or 3p int , 2p end , 1p str

Skill points:
    Fire arrow - 1
    Magic arrow - 1
    Double shot - 1
    Ankle shot - 1
    Trailing arrow - 1
    Elven swiftness - 5
    Oak blessing - 1
    Quick heal - 5
    Tidal arrow - 1
    Bark skin - 1
    Magic defender - 5 - needs this to defend from magic attacks from powerful scion mages
    Fortune kiss - 1
    Void edge - 1
    Silencing strike - 1
    Improved magic defender - 5 - same reason
    Improved fire arrow - 1
    Strong shot - 5 - this is the most strongest hit that an anti mage can give and its the best skill u can max so max this immediately
    Improved double arrow - 1
    Paralyzing shot - 1 - i personally will max this but most people say keep it at lvl 1
    And after this u can use experience to guide u ok
    Edit : Fortune’s Kiss to be maxed it gives luck , silencing stike should be maxed because its not only useful in pvp but against bosses like Apothecar

Soul:Spirit of ice-bring it to level 5 all as soon as possible (I made it level 5 before level 40)
    Spirit of brilliance
    use it comfort cause in ranger terms physical attack is always welcome
    Spirit of void - max whatever u want to your comfort because critical power is also welcome
    Spirit of light - extra intellect is also welcome but try to hold back on the healing unless u must
    Spirit of heart - don't ask whether u should max or not because obviously extra HP is given a VIP welcome
    Spirit of immortality - I don't know what it does so u guys can max it or not to your choice once ur strong enough

Gear:
    Epic dragonslayer type if ur either hybrid or anti mage like me if ur nature then pick epic saint set
    Once your level 40 get savage set cause u get both intellect and strength on it
    And once ur level 60+ then switch to epic set cause that’s the best thing for farming in dungeons
    Heart of Eden and don't even ever think of switching cause for rangers a HOE is the best off hand
    For 40+ fragarch weapon is probably the best thing cause of massive stats to improve keep upgrading it ok it should be easy since u will be able to solo dungeons for gems and Vidalia pack gives shining gem coupons (for 40+ only) and also frost buff that’s arctic blast helps u even more so upgrade fast

Wings:
    Ok same as knights make sure u get good wings and just like knights wings will help u in various ways

Mount: same as all players (get good mount)

Enchanting: minimum is +7 good luck
    Well that’s about the only things u need for soloing a dungeon if you’re a Ranger

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Rogues:

Rogues (Assassins) are a stealth type they have massive critical strikes which can kill you in instant they the power to become invisible and can stun you so you cannot attack nor can u run away if u underestimate them then your fate is sealed

Attribute point:
      Strength - 2 points
      Agility – 1 point
      Edit : shawdow = full agi , combat = full str
      switch them each time u level like from level 1 to level 2 put 2 points on strength and 1 on agility and from level 2 to level 3 make it 2 points on agility and 1 on strength so u can be equal all the time (only if u plan on doing hybrid if u go shadow then go 2 agility and 1 strength and if combat then 2 on strength and 1 agility)

Skill points:
      Assassin’s thrust - 1
      Slayer’s cloak - 5 this must be maxed cause u don’t want to be slow
      Shadow rush - 5 this needs to be maxed cause longer the stun the higher the chances of u killing your opponent
      Slayer’s speed – 5 you need to be fast to run away from enemies like bone crusher
      Slayer’s call – 5
      Slayer’s sprint – 5
      Brutality – 5
      Improved slayer’s call – 5 once u max this u can bring slayer’s call to 1 cause this alone is enough but I encourage customizing
      Choke hold – 1
      Improved assassin’s thrust – 1
      Improved choke hold – 1
      Shadow strike – 1
      Blade sweep – 1
      Knife rush – 1
      Blur – 1
      Shadow slap – 1
      Slayer’s deftness – 5
      Slayer’s march – 5
      Vagabond’s swiftness – 5
      Improved slayer’s deftness – 5 u can bring slayer’s deftness to 1 once u bring this one to 5 but I encourage customizing
      Double cut – 1
      Blade twist – 1
      Triple strikes – 1
      Improved double cut – 1
      Improved triple cut – 1
      Master double cut – 1
      Edit : no need to max stealth , what slayer call for running , why would they run they are here to kill
      Knight of Knowledge
      PART 2

I know there are a lot of maximizing in a the rogues tree but that’s one of the reason that rogues have a hard time in PVE but do know rogues excel in PVP so good luck to all rogues

Soul:
      Spirit of ice- try to bring it to level 5 all as soon as possible (I made it level 5 before level 40)
      Spirit of brilliance- physical attack is always welcome
      Spirit of void max- critical power is very important
      Spirit of light - extra intellect is also welcome but try to hold back on the healing unless u must
      Spirit of heart - don't ask whether u should max or not because obviously extra HP is given a VIP welcome
      Spirit of immortality - I don't know what it does so u guys can max it or not to your choice once ur strong enough

Wings:
      Ok same as knights make sure u get good wings and just like knights wings will help u in various ways

Well that’s all I could come up with but you should know rogues have a very late start when it comes to PVE so until your strong enough please use a healer to help u (I recommend Priests)

Comment

Mages

Mages:
        Mages are one of the popular class in the game and they are very powerful they are basically ranged DPS and AoE masters and wielders of fire and ice even though they can be easily killed if u can tank their attack if u dare underestimate them the your fate is sealed

Attribute point:
        Full intellect if want to go PVP but this guide is for PVE so once in 2 level ups please put 1 point for endurance that’s out of 6 points 5 for intellect and 1 for endurance (usually people put 1 point endurance and 2 for intellect each time they level but its note needed)
        Edit:u are going every thing wrong , Fire mage per 2 lvls = 5 int 1 agi and 5 int 1 end alternatively
        Support{ice** mages = full int

Skill points:

Frost shield – 5
        Ice cone – 1
        Alacrity – 5
        Magic penetration – 5
        Deep freeze – 1
        Mana breeze – 1
        Icicle armor – 5
        Blizzard – 5
        Halo of ice – 5
        Improved blizzard – 5 bring blizzard to 1 once you have the ability to use improved blizzard but I recommend customizing
        Empyrean winds – 5
        Black hole – 5
        Flame shield – 5
        Blink – 5 blink is probably your best defense so max this fast
        Focus – 1
        Demon’s wrath – 5
        Resolution – 5
        Presence of mind – 1
        Fire ball – 1
        Flame burst – 1
        Improved fireball – 5
        Improved Flame burst – 1
        Flame explosion – 5
        Edit : noob ? maxing blink lol , mana breeze sure max , wheres thunderstorm huh?ok personal tip use max demons wrath and max thunderstorm together = massive boom
        Now as u might have noticed there r various types of skills and some of them might seem useless in fact some high level mage players might say something different to this guide and if by chance its good I recommend u to listen to them because I had very little resource when I made this mage guide and the skills might be a little wrong is some point so please customize them to ur benefit but if u have any problem with them then I recommend u to follow this guide I am sure it will be very helpful to all mages

Soul:
        Spirit of ice- try to bring it to level 5 all as soon as possible (I made it level 5 before level 40)
        Spirit of brilliance- physical attack is not necessary for mages so cut back on it if u want but there are other good stuff like cast speed and more defense so pick up on them

Wings:

Now Mages are very powerful to begin with but they just like rogues cannot tank but I don’t mean as in they are squishy I mean to say they can tank better than a rogue but not for long so they too lack the important need for PVE so whenever u get extra defense please add it up weather it’s a title or wing or mount or whatever ok GOOD LUCK to all mages Edit : Everyone is not casher or farmer so +5 is enough for them

Priests

Comment

Priests:
          Priests are probably the best class for dungeons since they can solo almost all dungeons with little ease they also heal and resurrect the fallen and can fend off massive opponents underestimate them and they will drag u to hell

Attribute point:
          Full intellect
          Edit : only for bloods = 3end 2agi 1 int or 3agi 2end 1int
          Skill points:
          Light heal – 5
          Holy light – 1
          Saint strength – 1
          Healing wave – 5 for a temporary period of time u can switch it to 1 once u reach level 50
          Improved holy light – 5
          Grace – 1
          Circle of healing – 5 only if u want to but I recommend customizing for example u can put 1 or 2 points instead
          Guardian protection – 5 max this the moment u open it ok
          Pure in heart – 1
          Resurrection – 1
          Angel’s blessing – 5 max this the moment ur level 50 this will allow u to solo many dungeons in hard or nightmare level and will also help u in bath and training that’s u will also be able to solo bath and training
          Circle of power – 5 max this too
          Goddess’s embrace – 1
          Heavenly protection – 8 - max this but I recommend customizing but please make sure to make it at least level 5
          Blood beam – 1
          Life drain – 1
          Blood pact – 1
          Improved blood beam – 1
          Improved life drain – 1
          Improved blood pact – 5
          Master blood beam – 5 please customize this if u want to because even if its level 1 it doesn’t make a major difference
          Curse mastery – 1
          Curse of weakness – 1
          Ring of decay – 1
          Phlegmatic curse – 1

Now priests are very weak till level 50 so until level 50 please carry a support pet with u always and try to level up as fast as possible so u can get the angel’s blessing skill

Soul:
          Spirit of brilliance- physical attack is not necessary for priests so cut back on it if u want but there are other good stuff like cast speed and more defense so pick up on them
          Spirit of light - intellect is given a VIP welcome so max it the moment ur level 69 ok

Wings:

Enchanting: minimum is +7 good luck Edit : Everyone is not casher or farmer so +5 is enough for them

Comment

Personal thanks to (S61) DARKKING and (S57)BEAST who helped me a lot by collecting information for me THANK U VERY MUCH
            I am extremely sorry for the delay caused I had some trouble since I have to go to school and yes I did pull an all nighter in order to collect information and yet came up with so little please forgive me
            Description: This guide is merely a help for the players who want to farm dungeons and do PVE this guide can be customized for a person if he or she thinks they may be able to do better without the guide and if some do think so then I recommend u to follow ur methods but as for the new players who have not yet understood how to play I RECOMMEND UR PERSONAL BUILD

Comment

Rather than copy and pasting all the original poster's content, it would've been a better idea to post your additional information on his actual thread, as it does look like you're just hijacking his work.

(Original guide found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....02#post1375902)

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Rather than copy and pasting all the original poster's content, it would've been a better idea to post your additional information on his actual thread, as it does look like you're just hijacking his work.

(Original guide found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....02#post1375902)
                vote pls reverie

Comment

No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    No thank you.
                    GEEZ
                    APPRECIATE A LITTLE PLS

Shouldnt i bee issued a gift like other guides?
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-10-2015, 08:33 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Awards used to be given to posters who created helpful guides. This isn't even your own work -- you took another player's guide, added your two cents, and credited yourself.

Comment

i already stated i just modified it and the original creditor isnt also given award

Comment

the only part of this guide i read was regarding knights that arent cashers enchanting their gear to +5 instead of +7 because they arent cashers. that makes absolutely no sense at all! cashing has nothing to do with enchanting unless youre crazy enough to buy the materials from r2 when you can farm them in game! getting +7 on anything is easy as can be. this is a complete fail and waste of effort, sorry to say. try something original this guide was like you taking someone else's lyrics and singing them over a different beat. but worse. much worse. like justin bieber.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi_juan View Post
                            the only part of this guide i read was regarding knights that arent cashers enchanting their gear to +5 instead of +7 because they arent cashers. that makes absolutely no sense at all! cashing has nothing to do with enchanting unless youre crazy enough to buy the materials from r2 when you can farm them in game! getting +7 on anything is easy as can be. this is a complete fail and waste of effort, sorry to say. try something original this guide was like you taking someone else's lyrics and singing them over a different beat. but worse. much worse. like justin bieber.
                            NOOB! major or minor or any best echancement crystal doesnt drop at dungs except DC

i wanna ask who voted at the last option ,, and thank u for voting at that , never thought it will be voted
                            Last edited by Reverie; 06-11-2015, 01:03 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R24736521 View Post
                              NOOB! major or minor or any best echancement crystal doesnt drop at dungs except DC
                              It's not very nice to call others noob when you yourself don't know accurate information. Major Enchantment Crystals do drop in Exelorn Hollows, a dungeon incase you missed that.

Comment

Working...
                              X