Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where each equipment set can be located?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where each equipment set can be located?

Does anyone know where the drops for each equipment set can be located?

Is there a map of what equipment can be found where and what levels you have to be to get them? I've been a player for a long time and still haven't been able to find a map.

Example: I found the Shining Gauntlets for the Shining Equipment set for my Ranger on the Aurora Point server but I haven't been able to find anything else.
    Last edited by Kelly C- R219387; 06-13-2015, 02:16 PM.

Its been a long time but i think if you kill plantona it drops shining gear, if your lvl appropriate ofc
    Last edited by Death.Dealer; 06-18-2015, 11:43 AM. Reason: Death has no reason
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

To make sets - such as the bloodforged set or the epic ethereal set - you must go to dungeons and farm shards. These shards can be synthesised into said sets of gear. Apart from the savage gears, which take honour badges to craft.

The Pristine Dreamwalker set can be farmed from Indigo Blight, a dungeon for level 25+ players.

Epic Ethereal set can be farmed from Revenant's Vault Nightmare, a dungeon for level 30+ players.

The Pristine Demoni set can be farmed from Blood Coliseum Hard, a dungeon for level 45+ players.

The Epic Bloodforged set can be farmed from Sacrificial Relics Nightmare, a dungeon for level 55+ players.

The Epic Nightshade set can be farmed from Killer's Den Nightmare, a dungeon for level 65+ players.

The Epic Mistweave set can be farmed from Psychodelica Nightmare, a dungeon for level 75+ players.

The epic sets also have pristine versions which are NOT class-specific. These shards can be obtained from completing an easier version of the dungeon, like the pristine ethereal set can be farmed from Revenant's Vault Hard or Normal.

The shining set can be obtained from killing Plantona in the correct level range (20-30, if I'm remembering correctly), or you have a chance to get them from opening low-levelled leveller packs.

The savage/slayers gears can be obtained from General Krahn in Starglade using honour badges. Bronze badges can be obtained from delivery, the fountain, Sengolia, amongst others. Silver badges can be obtained from Sengolia, the fountain and events, amongst others. Gold badges can be obtained from successfully obtaining the Dragon Sword, a chance from Day in Vidalia packs and events.

I hope this was helpful to you!

Comment

Beyond Mistweave, level 80's Epic Exelorn set can be synthesized with farmed Epic Exelorn Shards, corresponding pristine gear, and corresponding Mistweave gear (I.E. Epic Mistweave Robe + Level 80 Pristine Robe + Epic Exelorn Shards = Epic Exelorn Robe). Epic Exelorn Shards and designated pristine equipment can be found in Exelorn Hallows, a 85+ dungeon.

Level 100's Epic Purgatory set can be synthesized with farmed Purgatory Shards and the corresponding Exelorn gear (I.E. Epic Exelorn Robe + Epic Purgatory Shards = Epic Purgatory Robe). Epic Purgatory Shards can be found in Purgatory, a 110+ dungeon.

Level 120's Epic Evil Beast set can be synthesized with farmed Evil Beast Shards and the corresponding Purgatory gear (I.E. Epic Purgatory Robe + Evil Beast Shards = Epic Evil Beast Robe). Evil Beast Shards can be found in Evil Beast Sanctuary, a 125+ dungeon.

The Legendary Warlord Ares set can only be obtained by exchanging 150 Spirit of Ares (per piece of gear) at the Ares NPC in Starglade. At this point in time, you will only find Spirit of Ares under the Quartermaster Token Exchange for 50 tokens and as rewards from certain weekly events. This set can also be 'awakened' for a stronger set. You can do so by exchanging 2 Soul of Ares along with the corresponding legendary gear (I.E. Soul of Ares + Warlord Ares Vitality (boots) = Legendary [Awakening] Warlord Ares Vitality).

Comment

platona stops dropping equips when you're 25+ and drops only potions after that :P
          CrystalSanctuary

Comment

I'll resurrect this one. I prefer outstanding gear, and each time I've synthed its always been the same as the piece of exelorn that I had before? Do I need outstanding exelorn before I get outstanding purgatory or is it really random?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthc View Post
              Do I need outstanding exelorn before I get outstanding purgatory or is it really random?
              It is indeed random; having OS Exelorn does not guarantee OS Purga syntheses.

Comment

thanks, that helps, I've changed my dungeoning strategy to include 75+ dungeons and 45 dungeon (since it can be afk'd).

Does the new beast soul item squeeze out other items by any chance? (ie, fewer patron tributes, DSE, and DC for example)

Comment

Working...
                X