X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am stuck in lv l 35

pllzz help how to croosss lvl 35 i need 300000 xp wat to do

Do bath starglade tour ladder then ull be there
    Stand Down Foe. You have no chance against me.

My Character: Zerolimits
    Server: hmmmm im in a lot of server atm but hanging much at Psychodelica
    Level: Noob?, nah i still kill a lot at seng XD
    Class:Nature Ranger

Comment

who to ask that quest

Comment

do daily quest like bath, daily hunt, ladder and starglade tour
        IGN: xSpade
        Server: zensho Island
        Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Please click EVENTS on the upper right of your monitor. click DAILYS you can find it all there.

Comment

Do ladder it give high exp

Comment

We recommend to delete your browser's cookies, cache, temporary files and to restart your browser. Once doing this, please log-in and try again. If its still not work, please do file a ticket at www.r2games.com

Comment

To expand upon the answers above, the Starglade Tour quests can be received from Natalie in Starglade (you can find her by opening your map and clicking on her name in the links on the side) from level 30-39. These quests are easy to complete and will help you with learning more about the game.

Daily Hunts are available at the Starglade Gate Guard, in Starglade, he usually has a gold exclamation point over his head. These quests require killing a few mobs, pretty easy at your level.

Crystal Ladder (located at Ardhon the Guardian in Tree of Life) and Blessed Bath (Mystical Priest, Starglade) will require you to have a party- 5 people are very much needed for both. Try to find nice players to party with that will help you learn how to do these events.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X