Wunderkinds Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wunderkinds Guide

Going to start a basic guide to wonderkinds we can all pitch in on if have any info I miss etc and will quote /credit posters for info/clean up thread so doesn't double show posts after quoted them if need to

Bloodlines: 30 levels total all require 800 pts to complete a level, once complete 10 levels move on to next stage
    ~First stage (Lineal) requires one item and gives 2 points towards level = need 400 to level as requires 800/2=400
    ~Second stage(Collateral) requires 2 of the stones but gives 4 points
    ~Third stage(Distant) requires 3 of the stones but gives 6 points
    Preview of max stats of bloodlines!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bloodlines.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	1774853Click image for larger version

Name:	bloodlines stats.PNG
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	1774854

Max stats of the bloodlines is +880 to all stats, 30,000 Patk and Matk and Pdef +Mdef /potentially more*asking to update window to see what stats it gives if more then that or a easier way to read if possible* and is more direct then other Wonderkinds stats that are based mostly off of percents from leveling etc

They do change appearance every four levels, but it doesn't count the first level as one of those levels- so instead of changing on fourth level, it changes on 5th and 9th etc etc

Here are two of the avatar changes to wonderkinds * I only have male pictures if anyone wants to supply female etc*

Click image for larger version

Name:	wonderkinds.PNG
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	1774847Click image for larger version

Name:	wonderkinds1.PNG
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	1774848

As can see from the picture, the stats go above 3,050. the 3,050 is the limit we can raise the cap to with crystal, however the limit still increases further each level the wonderkind attains!

In order to recieve the item from Journeys you need lucklands to be the same place exploring. it only costs 5 crystal to refresh and it can be refreshed while on a journey to make sure it matches.
    Technically this can give players a reduced price on the item get as well! really depends on luck but with only few chances of lucklands being- chances are good to get it within a few refreshes if that's what trying to do.

In order to use blitz on Journeys we must first initiate the journey then activate blitz

Clinics:
    These awesome baddies can raise the stats of your wonderkind! they can take some time but there is also a blitz mode for that as well that only costs 10 crystal
    Advisory, will need to level a wonderkinds stats about +10-17 points if low level wonderkind to see a few point stat difference in the main characters stat since it bases it off a % ratio like fusing mounts

If your wonderkind hasn't been fed and it satiation expires fully, the entire interface will lock out pretty much (unable to do clinics or journeys or bloodlines etc) but can still feed to bring them back. currently feeding them is a cash system so if you get one and a free player with no one to gift you chicken, sadly the wonderkind will expire- it will still stay there though no matter how much it's neglected
    Extremely!!
    45.16%
    it's ok, it did the job
    16.13%
    could be better
    22.58%
    not helpful at all
    16.13%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-12-2016, 09:49 PM.

its a cash cow and sad they are starving etc/ not fair to free players or cashers that have to spend more to keep it alive .. i blame shadow :P
    Level : 112 eid
    Class : Mage
    Sever : 11

Comment

if wonderkind is lvl1 can i first finish bloodline untill 30lvl ?

Comment

ohhh but if wunderkind is dead we still can have that earned stats from bloodline ?

Comment

Question if you dont do any clinics or journey dose the satiaton remain or dose it still drop no matter what?

If you dont use the system and dont do anything and you have like 50 satiation dose those points still drop no matter what or do they drop only wen you journey and train?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
            will double check but they should stay, yes they do stay even if it expires from hunger

will investigate that pattern an give info discover. *it doesn't seem to decrease while offline, checking other things

- yes it goes down even if don't use anything if online

Ah what a dissapointment so we need like 9-10 food per day to use the system?.......

Also what's the max lvl the wunderkind can attain lvl 9?

Also why cant i do 2 clinics at once since i unlocked the agi one but i can do only 1 by 1.....

And whats the crystal prices to get wunderkind cap stats to 3k with xtals?

Comment

@ShadowGammaDraco

Did the max level in Bloodlines remove all stats from your toon?
              Afaik at level 9 Distant you get the correct bonus, but at level 10 Distant it doesn't give any bonus at all anymore.

Comment

This system is a disgrace and and quite frankly is unfair to all... The debuffs just add insult to iunjury, and noone wants to put forth the effort to do this... Runes is proof of this, Runes is a casher based system, and most cashers don't even have runes done at all... case in point, this system is useless for anything othr than the stats it provides, and we saw how well that went with Runes system...
                Game:Crystal Saga
                Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                IGN:S58-AquaShock
                Level: 198-Eidolon
                Class: Knight
                Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                  Runes is a casher based system, and most cashers don't even have runes done at all...
                  I beg to differ -- if there's one Rune many cashers do invest in, it's Rune of Support.

Comment

As part of the guide you should mention that your food does not go down if you are off line, but the time for clinics and journeys does go down when offline. So free players ,once they have their wonderkind can log in every 30 minutes to draw the clinic bonus and also every 2 hours include the journey bonus. Play with an alt in the time in between! The first drumstick lasts for a long time doing this and if you are lucky may get more drumsticks from journeys. This seems the only way to up stats and wonderkind experience without cashing.

Comment

Originally posted by karneth View Post
                      As part of the guide you should mention that your food does not go down if you are off line, but the time for clinics and journeys does go down when offline. So free players ,once they have their wonderkind can log in every 30 minutes to draw the clinic bonus and also every 2 hours include the journey bonus. Play with an alt in the time in between! The first drumstick lasts for a long time doing this and if you are lucky may get more drumsticks from journeys. This seems the only way to up stats and wonderkind experience without cashing.
                      Thats pointless because even if you do lvl them by working so hard like you say the system will get disabled wen you play the charcter since even if you dont use it the satiation still goes down for just being online so the bonuses wont be aded to char anyway unless you cash alot of drumsticks daily

Comment

I think any bonuses you do gain stay with you even when satiation is nil.
                        I will check this with an alt I have so far got to 50/50 intelligence,and almost lvl 2 in experience,but still have +50 satiation left.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          I beg to differ -- if there's one Rune many cashers do invest in, it's Rune of Support.
                          Even still, most casers don't bother with anything else, and at least runes doesn't end up debuffing you to the extreme... Had Winfast end up getting -80% Mvmn't speed debuff during Ladder and it was a pain for him becuase of it
                          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                          IGN:S58-AquaShock
                          Level: 198-Eidolon
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                            Even still, most casers don't bother with anything else, and at least runes doesn't end up debuffing you to the extreme... Had Winfast end up getting -80% Mvmn't speed debuff during Ladder and it was a pain for him becuase of it
                            Those buffs last only 1 day then you will never see them again do like me during those 10h set an afk shop

Comment

sooooo here is my point... for a non casher like me whole the system guide and talkin is useless unless r2 makes the wunderkinds immortal or make srumsticks farmable somehow
                              Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                              Class: Mage
                              Plane:Eidolon
                              Lv:160+
                              Guild: The Spartans
                              Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                              Honor: Emperor
                              Tenets: maxed

Comment

Working...
                              X