How to ladder....w/ alts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to ladder....w/ alts!

So alot of people have been asking me how I ladder 3 or 4 characters at once. It's not complicated, but it's hard to explain in pure text, and by the 4th or 5th time...It gets tiring. So instead, forum post. With pictures. So instead of explaining, I can give a link.

How it's done is really simple. You enter the ladder with your characters. Hit m to bring up the map. Then click on the map behind the ardon the gaurdian's dot. Then click his npc link in the map screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	1775034

Then click and drag the map over so that the NPC link for ardon the gaurdian is hovering over the npc's chat box. Specifically, where the option to move to the next zone is. For the the leader, arrange the link so it hovers over the 1st option. For the rest, the 2nd option. Be careful in positioning, so that the 3rd option is not accidentally clicked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	1775035

As you can see, if I click the npc link on the map now, the npc's chat box will apear over the map. If i click twice, i move on to the next area of ladder. Activate AFK for your characters, and they will move to the npc. So all you have to do is double click the npc link, ardhon the gaurdian, to move on the next floor.

Questions? The purpose of this topic is to make this strategy easily understood, so if I did a poor job explaining it, lemme know.
Working...
X