Bypass Filter System?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bypass Filter System?!

Someone bypassed the filter system. I can't believe it! They said po.rn without dots or anything just that [please do not remove the bad word for referrence] it is like what the heck
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

"Someone".

Could've been more useful if you provided screenshot.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

I can't because the stupid forums won't let me! They should really make an update for the forums.
      Last edited by AknileDeWerewolf; 11-17-2012, 05:50 AM.
      This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Ummm sometimes that happened to me. I typed www. And .com but they didn't have 4 stars. Sometimes they do sometimes they don't o.o
        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

people can type the b word and it wont be censored

Comment

i typed "i was kiked from party" and it appear as "i was ****ed from party" why this??? all people get wrong what im saying

Comment

its appear as ****d what it mean kiked as appearing in star i warn dont use like i got kiked or else it appear as i got ****d

Comment

Originally posted by AknileDeWerewolf View Post
                I can't because the stupid forums won't let me! They should really make an update for the forums.
                To post Picture it Require Picture form .
                What is Allowed JPG , JPEG , GIF , PNG . No other Are Allowed . And please Don't insult the Forum It Hurts it >.<

Game :Wartune
                IGN: Palpablesage
                Class: Mage
                Level: 19
                Game: Wartune
                IGN: MrNemesis
                Level:18+

Comment

Better yet, please send your screenshot in a ticket so others don't figure out how to do it.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

they say words sometimes with out the word getting into * sometimes this happens and they use other words to make it like ♥♥♥♥ or ♥♥♥♥ or ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-18-2012, 12:31 PM. Reason: Unnecessary examples.
                    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

and the r2 dosent let me post pics now
                      Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                      X