Crystal of other players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal of other players

LET US SEE THE CRYSTAL OF OTHER PLAYER IN VIEWING SO THAT WE CANT BE SCAMMED !!!

I disagree with this idea. I don't like people seeing my money or xtals.
    ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

yeah lol. or if they will this idea of mine, just make crystals also be trade-able but with some kind of password. )
      Femy )
      You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Comment

Me neither .

Game :Wartune
        IGN: Palpablesage
        Class: Mage
        Level: 19
        Game: Wartune
        IGN: MrNemesis
        Level:18+

Comment

Doing that will cause ALOT of hacking.....
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I am very disagree with this idea, people will beg for our money if they see our money.
            This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

i fully disown this idea. i stay off rankings for a reason, as that is already a big way to show who has the most gold in the server.. i'm too nice of a person. and when i help like how i've given out 2 plat last few days. only gets ppl to ask for more after i've told them i need to help my own wifey. especially if they could see you have crystal. just like people don't need to see how much money their friend makes in a job, ppl don't need to see how much i actually cash or have stored. that's personal information. which is also why people use alts to store everything and log off so people don't bother them for stuff 24/7. i'm nice, i'll give gifts when i can. but that begging stuff gets annoying super fast. or just pings for "you have this> you have this? you have this? you have this yet? " over and over.
              if your doing trades outside of the normal secure trade window i.e gifting. then that is your own fault for risking that trade.
              if you want something from someone who has a lot. its best to be patient and let them come to you after asking them for something instead of bothering them a lot.

situation a: i save up over 500$ in xtal and everyone see's i'm building stuff. then begs and begs and because i'm too nice give them stuff till i'm broke since they never give up "give a inch take a mile"
              then i have to explain to the wifey why i can't give her morph crystal as our anniversary gift because i gave away all of it for free.
              situation b: all the top cashers start getting reported more as hackers for the large amounts of crystals they have because people don't think someone would spend 10 grand on it.
              then ppl bug those cashers for stuff even more. or TT that they need to cash more to feel powerful.
              etc etc etc.
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 11-17-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

lol if a casher will scam you who have crystals then what u still get scammed
                see this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=WorldMarket

Comment

yeah more scamming will be there
                  Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                  X