Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you aim to improve first?ex. Pet, Mount, Armor set, Weapon upgrades or Wings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you aim to improve first?ex. Pet, Mount, Armor set, Weapon upgrades or Wings?

With so many things you can improve/upgrade to make your character stronger or maybe cooler in the game, which do you guys think would be the best way to get stronger here? Personally, maybe i would go with the wings first because bigger and glowing wings just makes your character look so much cooler! I wanna hear everyones opinion on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Soul is the first thing I improve, wings, mount, armor set, weapon and pets all come after that to me.

Comment

i recommend weapon

Comment

Soul , Mount Weapon , Wings .
        Pet Don't Make you Stronger . It just helps you in Battles.

Game :Wartune
        IGN: Palpablesage
        Class: Mage
        Level: 19
        Game: Wartune
        IGN: MrNemesis
        Level:18+

Comment

i think weaponf first its easy and cheap then other then mount it need mut they are cheap also then wings and soul they upgrade good stats but it costly
          follow this if u dot have good amount of money

and pet assist you in battle by attacking others or healing you they are in support
          get a morphed bear cub(if you want defencive) or morphed vulture(an healing pet) or Bear or i say the boxing bear(offencive)

Comment

For me Weapon, Soul, Armor Set, Mount, Wings, and Pet

Reason:
            1) Weapon- you need good weapon to farm easily
            2)Soul once you farm easily you can farm your own PC or buy them
            3)Armor Set- this can be completed after Soul cause you cant wear full set already cause of level requirements
            4)Mount - gives you a little bit boost in running...And also cause Muts is cheap now hahaha XD
            5)Wing- Finish this after mount cause its a little bit more expensive than mount....BUT not too expensive than soul hahaha
            6)Pet- can be done after all of that cause pet just help you in fight and just so easy to get...
            IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
            If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Comment

see this and spread it
              see it Gm
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=WorldMarket

Comment

soul wing mount wepon armor upgrade and enchant pet to get abit good at fighting
                Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                X