GM Help My Main Quest item is not present

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Help My Main Quest item is not present

GM Help My Main Quest item is not present, when i speak to orison he ask me to use buqle, but i did not recieve any Quest item called buqle, please help me..
    Now i can't do main Quest T.T

abandon it and get the quest again

Comment

Like He/She Said?!.
      IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
      If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Comment

Right, as mentioned, try to abandon the quest (go to your quest tracker, select the quest, and press abandon at the bottom). Then return to the NPC you got the quest from and accept it again.

If you have any other issues, please provide a screenshot of the quest and the quest tab of your inventory.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

maybe its absent

Comment

That's Right, I throwed my quest item. I abadon the quest and start over

Comment

maybe u thrw it if dont have space i sometimes throw and when i have space i go to the quest and check where i got it from and then go to him and abadon the quest and start the quest all over again
              Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

or maybe there's a level requirement for that quest.....

Comment

leave the quest and accept it again. i allways do that when i lost main quest

Comment

Working...
                  X