Vip question please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip question please help

so i bought vip it says check my section and see the balance history does it take a while to take affect to get my 800 crystals so forth or do i have to wait untill my 3 days free vip is up before getting my items? someone please help me i think i got ripped off

bumpbumpbumpbump

Comment

File a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com to solve your issue

Comment

i don't uderstand
        Server Characters

Server: Erie Marsh
        IGN: qoriba
        Class: AM Ranger
        Level : Scion 75

Comment

What part of it that you did not understand buddy? Tell me and let me clarify it up to you

Comment

your best bet is to send a ticket to the admins using the link provided by Erwin. if you used the 3 days of vip, they may know what the issue is when recharging your account using the vip option. i'd be curious to know myself how buying vip would be affected if i was already using the 3 day vip from the npc. anyways, just be patient and work with the admins through the emails they will send and provide them as much info as you can another way to check if your vip status is active, check your recharge history on your r2 games account, if it says ready, this means the transaction didn't complete all the way and you shouldn't have lost any money. if you money was deducted, they will take care of it with your tickets. best of luck
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

Comment