Best idea's ever to be thoght of for cs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best idea's ever to be thoght of for cs

well i was thinking about good idea's for CS and i think if it would be a good idea if we could add a customizable colour choice so players would not look so similar because you have to egmit to many lower level players look so a like its just ridiculous same for higher lvl players well anyway's an example of what i im thinking of is::

If i was a rogue and had the option to change my look i would ake my hair black and my armour plate dark ice blue and so one

also really deep detail like for ive noticed also that are helmets in CS are veiwable so i also thought of a hair changing idea like quiff,longhair,short hair ,emo like hair etc.
    and back to the colour idea colour on some players might not be noticable because of the bright shine off thier wings or mount or what thier wearing so i think of it a good idea if they can also change the colour of the bright shine on what ever thier wearing i know that all this sounds like alot of work for the creators of CS but it would really attract alot of people to this game and also incourage those who play CS to continue playing well thats all i have today! thank you and i hope people find my idea good....@@@

i wish the armour change color when its +7 above

Comment

-_- i like CS the way it is

Comment

oh really now..... the way how its boring and everyone looks like triplet jeez.....CS could do with a update like this plus whats the harm this can do exacly nothing but make the game look awsome

Comment

make the tuxedo different colors

Comment

Originally posted by corypker View Post
            oh really now..... the way how its boring and everyone looks like triplet jeez.....CS could do with a update like this plus whats the harm this can do exacly nothing but make the game look awsome
            It would cause more lag due to more ressources that have to be loaded. Also, this suggestion will never happen.
            It's too much work to implement something like this, the devs are already overwhelmed.

Comment

It's not just that. Doing something like this would mean altering the coding of the game which violates their contract to even host the game itself.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

"Best ideas ever to be thought of in CS" is a high claim...

This game isn't a dress up game. Barbie or a game like Adventure Quest Worlds are alot better for you... This isn't about the looks. There's already a costume, I don't really need much more dress-up functions or this will be a game just like Adventure Quest Worlds.
                Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
                Username: Katori
                Server: S54
                Username: SlainAgain
                Server: S64
                Username: SlainAgain
                First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
                Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

I like the Rogue having Silver hair , it looks more Anime and less realistic, I mean it's a Fantasy game it's not really supposed to be so realistic. But each armor should have a diffrent outfit
                  Last edited by Crystal_Dawn; 12-01-2012, 03:27 PM. Reason: Rogue's don't have white hair they have SIlver hair
                  Crystal Saga
                  Plane : Scion☆彡
                  Character : (S46)Selphie
                  Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Comment

this game is OK for me the way it looks like now

Bellas Chasm
                    (S49)Squall
                    Eidolon Knight
                    Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
                    Demon Lord Wings +2
                    Kilin

Amethyst Forest
                    (S41)Tomilyn
                    Eidolon Priest
                    Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
                    Demon Lord Wings
                    Kilin

Comment

Originally posted by R22089116 View Post
                      -_- i like CS the way it is
                      I am 100% agreeing with you without any doubt.
                      ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

fyi if you have any problems with it try take it to the original creators :/
                        Like anyone truly cares

Comment

I hope the shield for knights will glow when it is enchant to +7/9/11/13
                          " Pleasure gotten through evil means could be a sin, but pleasure can also result from good deeds.What kind of philosophy calls pleasure itself a sin ?

Gilgamesh, Fate/Zero

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
                            "Best ideas ever to be thought of in CS" is a high claim...

This game isn't a dress up game. Barbie or a game like Adventure Quest Worlds are alot better for you... This isn't about the looks. There's already a costume, I don't really need much more dress-up functions or this will be a game just like Adventure Quest Worlds.
                            i totally agree with this
                            Last edited by lisaan; 11-22-2012, 12:55 AM.
                            Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

wow wow whats with the shot down of the "idea" it maybe unable to implement such a think but i do have problems with every1 looking alike and what do u mean a dress up game i know of other games where you can purchase apparels from item shop, there much like the normal CS clothes except its a one time buy, it can e traded and there are tunes of different costumes and trust me that game is awesome, but thats a downloaded game unlike this so this idea will not happen but its not a bad idea
                              Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                              Class: Hybrid Mage
                              Honor: Emperor
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: Unknown
                              Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                              But you never came to me
                              And I am still waiting until my death...
                              But you hate me...
                              So I shall kill you..
                              And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                              Kiss me..
                              Bury me..
                              But..
                              Just look at me....

Comment

Working...
                              X