No new main quest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new main quest?

I'm a mortal lvl 59 at S25. I accepted/finished a main quest and no new one popped out. This happened before and I found the quest with the "available" quest tracker but the tracker only shows quests in that area. This is the second time this has happened and i've walked around altar of sacrifice and the void encampment and there's no new quest available for me to do. Now i have no main or optional quests ;~;

press "T" to open ur quests, then click the tab that says available i think thats how u do it im a 70 eidolon and have no quests at all just have fun with it the game isnt all about quests, its about doing dungeons to make urself stronger, and makin friendships i hope this helps
    IGN:jesuscrist
    Server: Auora Point
    Level:70+
    Class:Knight
    Guild:Genesis
    Mount:Gryphon
    Wings:Angel lords <3
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
    PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by quresh View Post
      I'm a mortal lvl 59 at S25. I accepted/finished a main quest and no new one popped out. This happened before and I found the quest with the "available" quest tracker but the tracker only shows quests in that area. This is the second time this has happened and i've walked around altar of sacrifice and the void encampment and there's no new quest available for me to do. Now i have no main or optional quests ;~;
      I Told ya Babe
      IGN : [S31]SoLDeLuNa
      Plane : Scion +85
      Class : Hybrid Anti Mage Ranger
      Pet : Super Angel Gen 2,Teeka,Baby Demon,Bone Dragon

Server : (S31)Tree Of Life

Exelorn Hollows is so Boring but at the same time so rewardable

Comment

some quest required level

Comment

Yes when u do quests , you will do maybe one and it will say that you have to be the next level higher, heres some advice from me an eidolon 7x save the rest of ur main and optional quests until u rebirth then do them so u can lvl faster, cuz u will level faster as a scion and eidolon
          PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by aliquam746 View Post
            press "T" to open ur quests, then click the tab that says available i think thats how u do it im a 70 eidolon and have no quests at all just have fun with it the game isnt all about quests, its about doing dungeons to make urself stronger, and makin friendships i hope this helps
            yeah i tried that but all i see are crystal ladder ones o.o do u need to be in the map to see the quest?

Comment

If you do not see any available quests then you have completed all quests available for your level. Level up and you'll see more quests. As you gain levels, quests taper off to one or two per level, and there are lvls where there are no quests.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

actually if u did not see any main or optional quest it means the next quest requires u to lvl up to the next lvls or more to accept those quest
                IGN:848426
                LVL:60+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Best friends are like diamonds
                Precious and rare
                False friends are like leaves
                found everwhere

value ur friends bcuz its hard to get a real friends in the future

Comment

uhm ill check it out when maintenence is over and give u an answer bro , But when u scion u have to abandon all quests, so just save them til u scion so u can lvl faster, right now go into sacrificial plaza and torch grind, get a party of 5 kill monsters to make torches appear, do all ur dailys, day in vidalia, ladder, DONT DO THE DAILY HUNTS , they take too long, do ur 20 daily guild quests etc..
                  PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

But i dont remember cause i havent been that low level for a while
                    PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

cool thanks guys ^^

Comment

hehe i tried not that i helped much
                        PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          If you do not see any available quests then you have completed all quests available for your level. Level up and you'll see more quests. As you gain levels, quests taper off to one or two per level, and there are lvls where there are no quests.
                          this is wat u should do
                          Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                          X