Ranger skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger skill

again is there a way u guys can change the cool down of sip ho kiss skill ?

if u want people to enjoy game why not listen to us and do a change 4 min cool down not good

that's why people use the passive one
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
    again is there a way u guys can change the cool down of sip ho kiss skill ?

if u want people to enjoy game why not listen to us and do a change 4 min cool down not good

that's why people use the passive one
    The cooldown time cant be changed it is the way the game is
    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

as Lisaan says, i dont see why the GM's should change the game for us yes if we request some things they probably will, but if you ask for SKILL tree changes i can say you wont get them.
      IGN:Tanksee
      Level: 72
      Class:Hybrid Knight

Comment

Originally posted by omeed View Post
        as Lisaan says, i dont see why the GM's should change the game for us yes if we request some things they probably will, but if you ask for SKILL tree changes i can say you wont get them.
        And that's where it goes wrong and leads many to quit.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
          And that's where it goes wrong and leads many to quit.
          Yes, but you can either quit or take the skills as they are, you're choice. no reason for them to change skills that would throw the game offbalance.

Comment

Yes, but you can either quit or take the skills as they are, you're choice. no reason for them to change skills that would throw the game offbalance.
            lol.. You know that "fixing" some skills would just BALANCE the game? If the skills just would be percentually based without numerical cap/not having nonsense cooldown everything would be so much better.
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
              lol.. You know that "fixing" some skills would just BALANCE the game? If the skills just would be percentually based without numerical cap/not having nonsense cooldown everything would be so much better.
              would make Other classes better then others by far <3 so no this keeps it balanced.

Comment

would make Other classes better then others by far <3 so no this keeps it balanced.
                Uhm explain me how it would make other classes better than others? Give me one good example and I'm happy. If you can't, then don't speak about things you clearly doesn't know..

Comment

Originally posted by MAAZZA View Post
                  Uhm explain me how it would make other classes better than others? Give me one good example and I'm happy. If you can't, then don't speak about things you clearly doesn't know..
                  yes i do, Compared to lets say, a knight to a ranger, if If crater smash had a 1sec Cd and rangers skills all had atleast 30secs+ who do you think is going to win? if there the same level. and built to perfection in each of there own ways.

Comment

yes i do, Compared to lets say, a knight to a ranger, if If crater smash had a 1sec Cd and rangers skills all had atleast 30secs+ who do you think is going to win? if there the same level. and built to perfection in each of there own ways.
                    Oh what a great example *facepalm* of course talking here about DoT like 72 damage per sec., HoT 432 Hp per sec. how are those gonna benefit you when you have over 100k Hp? And lets not forget skills which has cooldown of 3 minutes or higher.. Not talking about those skills which works just fine as they are.

Comment

Oh gee sorry.... I thought that they were asking to BUFF THE RANGER. *facedesk*

Comment

o.O? i thnk the anti mage skill need to get a fix aswell kinda wack =P

Comment

there needs to be a poll about if its a good idea or not there also needs to be a side by side comparison of other eidolon skills

Comment

Working...
                          X