Anima!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anima!

Okay ppl another new great system in which i cant take part in so yeah......... so that means i got a request anyone that will be able to take part in it can post some screen shoots and explain its experience and the rewards it got from it?

Since the event its in the middle of the night for me its not an option so yeah great.....

Please post your toughts and experience.

It's a bloodbath. I didn't do it but everyone was talking about it.

The info on the event icon pretty much explains it, except that it's pvp, so basically the top players can fight it out and everyone else can go do something else that isn't a waste of time lol
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
      It's a bloodbath. I didn't do it but everyone was talking about it.

The info on the event icon pretty much explains it, except that it's pvp, so basically the top players can fight it out and everyone else can go do something else that isn't a waste of time lol
      yup waste of time for the smaller players totally not worth doing

Comment

3 types of mobs on the outside parts the 2 have low chance of dropping hero power. Other guy to spawn is a teleportation npc that sends you to center area where boss will spawn. Killed 4 bosses i think in the 30mins event happens. Mob respawn is slow
        Whole area is pvp so its a ffa loot drops to who kills boss.

As a top player i didn't get enough anima saint crystals for the first upgrade. Will take 2-3 days

Comment

Would be cool to see some pics if anione has and a activated spirite

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/8r9Rz pics of the boss the boss drops and the map and mobs

Comment

From what I heard on world chat, it's really just for players with high stats to get their stats higher.... But don't let that discourage you from going when the time is right. I always learned to focus on 1 system at a time. You don't have to be rich to get strong, you just have to work smart.
              Game:Crystal Saga
              Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
              IGN:S58-AquaShock
              Level: 198-Eidolon
              Class: Knight
              Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
              -Albert Einstein

Comment

Saint crystal shards are droppin in the outter are! Need x5 to make a saint crystal! In the description sais you can exchange em! Where you do that? None of the 2 npc's inside got an option!

-never mind found it! Apparently it's Ronna the adventurer!
                Last edited by pappody; 03-20-2016, 11:18 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Hmmmmmm another event il never be able to do

Comment

Working...
                  X