Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priest Guide for skills to lv 60 (aka sort of beginner's guide)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Guide for skills to lv 60 (aka sort of beginner's guide)

BEFORE YOU START- im a nub. dont expect alot...

Skills(holy)[/SIZE]

Middle holy tree Personally, i would choose a lv. 2-3 light heal if you're a healer (use SOT at lv 70 for grace), lv. 1 holy light (DONT upgrade it furrther, save it for lv. 50 improved holy light),lv 2-3 healing wave, i'd like to use healing wave for a quick heal, like when you need to heal but you dont want to cast the light heal. lv 1 improved light heal, because normal heals would be more effective in my perspective.

Left holy tree For this tree, i would make a lv 1 light beam and leave it that way if your more of a healer than dps, but if you're a dps, i would make a lv 1 light beam, lv 1 spirit infusion (i think spirit infusion is weaker) and make a lv 3 or 4 improved light beam, because obviously, improved is better than normal. if you'd want a master light beam you can, but i would stay with an improved lgiht beam until then for dps ppl.

Right holy tree I think this tree would be the most important one. I would try my best to max out every buff, since it can make your stats go sky high if you do. I would make a lv 1 pure in heart, since it doesnt do alot for each lvl, and a lv 1 res because i only res ppl at the end of each wave/ floor in a dungeon or battleground. i would recommend a lv 5 angel's blessing because you can duo bath with it, and of course, it heals you while in a tough battle.

my skills:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hmm.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1731851

TY dont expect alot from this, im a nub, but ty for reading it, lol.
    IGN: Ros55
    lvl: 62+ scion
    class: priest
    Server: Himeng valley

I like to mix the skills up, so the skill pts might be different from what i typed
    IGN: Ros55
    lvl: 62+ scion
    class: priest
    Server: Himeng valley

Comment

this is stupid your an idiot

knokers
      you know me

Comment

hmm i think this for lvl 50 not lvl 60
        Don't talk bad about other. U want karma??
        Be nice and u will get ur lucky

Comment

thatnastykid he did say don't expect a lot so why have to call ros55 an idiot. If you think its not really good then correct him not calling him a stupid. Thats what guide are for. Guide are created for people to go through and correct it if there are mistakes.

"NO ONE IS PERFECT THAT'S WHY PENCIL'S HAVE ERASERS"
          My Bug Fixer :
          My Reference Buddie :
          :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
          ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Working...
          X