This Game Response Very Slow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Game Response Very Slow

Hey GM/Moderators, I bought a new computer yesterday * Windows 8* but the game respond very slow, yes I clear the cache, cookies and my browsing histories. But the game still respond slowly,, is this game compatible with Windows 8?
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

I suppose your computer is still downloading all the necessary data and cookies for it to run smoothly.
    Give it a day or so by continuing to play.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

maybe there is no video card in your computer or low MB
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

it takes time for ur computer to response very well because its just new

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
          I suppose your computer is still downloading all the necessary data and cookies for it to run smoothly.
          what do you mean? WHAT THE HELL MAH SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
            LOL.. you can add up the required cookie for browser you are using. It depends on what type of browser are you using.
            You can search it on Google.

I suggest you install the latest version of flash player )

Comment

cooool window 8 :-o

Game :Wartune
              IGN: Palpablesage
              Class: Mage
              Level: 19
              Game: Wartune
              IGN: MrNemesis
              Level:18+

Comment

When you use a other computer which the game has never been played it may take a few days to run smoothly.
                Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                X