boxing bear pet attributes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing bear pet attributes

with all the questioning on how to get the boxing bear going on I can't really seem to find any information on here or the internet itself on how to best make use of this pets attributes. As of now he is level 19 and with my experiences in other games as a hunter I have been putting all his points in strength as after all he is a bear but im still wondering being new to this game should I just keep going ahead with all strength on him or should I be leveling his attributes in some other way?
    Last edited by Clysta; 12-02-2012, 06:38 PM.

You Should do some Endurance.
    [B][I]Name: (S9)Roguer
    Class:Rogue
    Level:56
    Honor:Viscount
    Engaged to: (S20)k8andrea10(Earl)Level:59
    Wings: Ultimate Fire Wings VII

Comment

currently i have my boxing bear at lvl 63 from lvl1 to lvl30 I've been putting most of the points on endurance so that it may help because it has only 1 active skill and 3 passives so when i get 4 points i put 1 to strength when it hit lvl 31 i put all skill points to pure strength to make my bear a tank type
      so to my opinion you should put some to endurance just to give some HP then go all strength
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Putting points on Endurance would make it so you don't need that many pet health potions, but since Battle bear isn't really a defensive pet...going full strength would cause it to do the most damage. Should have went with the turkey from the thanksgiving event though. My turkey has a higher Strength aptitude, so by level 40 my turkey was stronger than my level 47 Battle bear, both at full strength.
        Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
        I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

thanks for the advice, I only recently started playing as well leaving me missing the turkey event.

Comment

First endurance then strength endurance is for Hp and strength is for Physical attack.
            Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
            X