Land Grab time in PH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Grab time in PH

can anyone tell me what time is LandGrab in a PDT server in the Philippines?
    "Cut, Once Committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment, Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with Certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow Through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. " -Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Novel.

Landgrab time: Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 8:30:00 PM PDT
    Random location in the Philippines (I don't know if you guys have more than one time zone): Angeles (Philippines) Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 11:30:00 AM
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thank you
      "Cut, Once Committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment, Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with Certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow Through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. " -Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Novel.

Comment

LANDGRAB PH time sunday MORNING 8:00 am
        servertime 20:00
        -suichiro

Comment

let me correct this:

Land Grab is 11:00am-11:29am (Philippine time) for the entrance
          11:30am is the Battle Proper..

EVERY SUNDAY in the Philippines
          IGN:HuGgEr
          Class: Fire Mage (SCION)
          Server: Windhear Peaks
          LEVEL 100
          "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!
          Purchase crystals in the Philippines using LOAD CENTRAL!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

Working...
          X