Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I read the currency of crystal saga?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I read the currency of crystal saga?

I'm kind of confused on reading the gold currency of the game. Like how much is copper worth? 1 dollar? Is a silver like 10 dollars or something? Is gold like 100 dollars or something?. I can't find a thread about this or a guide so please help a newbie. >.< I'm hoping you guys get what I mean

Don't worry Sweetie!
    You aren't alone w/ this question... Is there a way to get the cash equivalent in the game, such as survey companies, and retail stores, like most of the other games? That would be an awesome addition to Wartune AND CS! But, I needed to find out the same information as Ezra.

Comment

sorry to be off topic but how does one do screenshots?? I also could benefit from knowing where to even come close to attasining gift codes available to more than 1000 players......NoobInDistress

Comment

Not sure exactly what you're asking, so I'll try to give a brief overview..

100 copper = 1 silver
        100 silver = 1 gold
        100 gold = 1 platinum

100 crystals = $1 USD, through the store, available in certain increments.

There is no real world cash equivalent for ingame money (it is against the terms of service to trade ingame money to other players for real world money without using cash shop items purchased with crystals). If you're trying to compare the cost of crystals to ingame gold, that follows the current ingame supply and demand for each individual item and will fluctuate with player needs. The more people who need an item, the higher the gold price will be, regardless of how much the item costs in crystals.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

1g=50 crystals

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

100 copper = 1 silver
            100 silver = 1 gold
            100 gold = 1 platinum

There is no real world cash equivalent for ingame money (it is against the terms of service to trade ingame money to other players for real world money without using cash shop items purchased with crystals). If you're trying to compare the cost of crystals to ingame gold, that follows the current ingame supply and demand for each individual item and will fluctuate with player needs. The more people who need an item, the higher the gold price will be, regardless of how much the item costs in crystals.
            Sorry if it wasn't understandable >.< Maybe this will be more understandable: base on what you said about 100 copper, silver, and gold; if you translate that into normal game currencies it would be like 100,000,000 right? I hope this is more understandable >.<

Comment

wahhh....u know what..that is already very clear for real gamers but for you not to understand what that currency ingames means compare to real wworld currncy.c'mon dont play the game anymore if even the currncy confuses u or make it complicated for you..OK..so take that advice instead.. ^_______________^

Comment

Originally posted by ErzaS2 View Post
                Sorry if it wasn't understandable >.< Maybe this will be more understandable: base on what you said about 100 copper, silver, and gold; if you translate that into normal game currencies it would be like 100,000,000 right? I hope this is more understandable >.<
                I dont understand your question either. Game currencies is in term of platinum sliver and gold.
                You sure you playing crystal saga?

Comment

100 copper = 1 silver
                  100 silver = 1 gold
                  100 gold = 1 platinum

this is the game currency
                  (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                  "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by ErzaS2 View Post
                    Hmm... I suppose one could say that in the world of Vidalia, the copper is like pennies, the silver is like dimes, the gold is like dollars, and the platinum is like hundred dollars. That's sort of the way I've always thought of it, though it's very difficult to give a real world reference for ingame monies.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hmm... I suppose one could say that in the world of Vidalia, the copper is like pennies, the silver is like dimes, the gold is like dollars, and the platinum is like hundred dollars. That's sort of the way I've always thought of it, though it's very difficult to give a real world reference for ingame monies.
                      Omg yes that's the answer I was looking for XD other games have guides on their currencies but not crystal saga so I had a problem figuring out how it works in this game. Thank you

Comment

Dinomite07 said: 1g = 50 crystals
                        Wait, wait. Going back to what that guy said, is this true? 1 gold seems fairly easy to get O.o

Comment

Working...
                        X