where to report scamer player..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to report scamer player..

***...i think i wanna quit play this game..too many scamer but GM do not take any action.. where exactly place to report..

Here

here where you right this

Comment

you can always file a ticket as long as you have a screenshot or proof of it happening.
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

You take a screen shot and send it in a ticket to tickets.r2game.com

If you are talking about the gold scammers, the GMs are taking action on that, it just takes some time to work their magic.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Quitting because you go scammed isn't reasonable btw... I've been scammed over 2D so far on server Sullen Dunes but i learn...and i no longer trust anyone...but atleast i learn..and face the fact that i got scammed also continue playing..

Tip: try to find the person who scammed you ( some people try to scam with alts and the 3 day vip event saying they have vip though no xtals ) Also report it....even if it is an alt....GM should be able to track through IP Adress
          Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
          >>> <<<

Comment

i was scammed 2 days ago for 1.4d , oh yeah i filed a ticket but no answer , [[ i have screen shots ]]
            It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

it just takes time is all judge :P
              Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

if ur not a noob u will not be scammed!

Comment

thats a blunt way of putting it...but its not wrong
                  Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

We are all noobs
                    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

yessss!!!!! high five judge lol
                      Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

go this server Erie Marsh aND fInd Me Ill Help U anything my naME theRe Is (Reburn)...........

Comment

Please file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com for us to help you with your issue. Give us the character name, server, screenshot .

Comment

Working...
                          X