Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM??? is there a BUG.. on lvl 85 dungeons..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM??? is there a BUG.. on lvl 85 dungeons..

GM please fix it.... anyway the drop rate of the major enchantment crystals are still HIGH on HARD mode.... even lvl 100 when they do the HARD they still get lots of major enchantment crystals... even if they have a gap like 15 LEVELs.... please make it fair GM's so they would Do NM. and make the drop BALANCED and fair... they got to LVL 100. make them do THE NM rather than just the difficult. with that 15 level gap from the lvl 85 dungeon.

dackz ,

Thank you for bringing this into our attention. We will make certain to look into this issue.

Comment

please make it fair GM's =(

Comment

its called "advantage", why you report a good things like this?
        (S4)Lennard
        The Wilterlands
        [Scion]Level: 7x
        [Retire]
        The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
        Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

its advantage of being high lvl. thats why u need to level up fast .

Comment

a small request, keep it that way lol they should have soem bebefit!
            My Guides

--
            IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
            Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
            Plane - Scion
            Soul- 423
            Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
            Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

its not also fair for lvl 100's.. they level fast to get the reward from moving up and then u want the drop rate to lower... + all hard and NM dungs has the same drop rate... not almost the same.. just get your lvl to 100 and farm. no questions ask

Comment

high drop rate? nm mode drops them nearly every boss. on hard i get 3-4 dropped. sounds pretty fair to me. the poster sounds like he might be some cash user who is afraid of others getting as strong as him/her either way nm mode isn't very hard so this doesn't really affect me at all. the drop rate of majors should not be changed otherwise whats the point in even leveling if you only get weaker and less advantage? take them away...no one levels...no one levels...game reaches a stagnant point...stagnant point = chances are more people move on to different games with more fair systems. :/ btw, majors suck anyways. i used 200 on my purple slayer armor....+7 to +8 to +9 all then way down to +3 to +7 to +5 to +7 to +5....ending at +7 where i started. if you lower the drop rate it just makes enchanting even more painful than it already is. my server has quite a bit of level 85+ and no one has gotten past the dreaded +12 yet.
                Last edited by Sidoh; 07-03-2012, 07:57 PM.
                Crystal Saga:
                Server: Aquatic Crypts
                Name: (S15)Sidoh
                Class: Knight
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 100

Lunaria:
                Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                Level: 5x/6x

Comment