New server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server

omg man ... so they have 3 server's go out every 2 weeks then i decide to quit my ranger on s59 after s60 came out and it dead so i thought oh ill wait 2 weeks and start a real nice priest on s61 maybe spend 40-50 bucks then now whatch there wont be a server this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone have any news on it comin it this week like it should ????

patience my friend lol
    IGN: Camelot
    Server: Exigent Bluff
    Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

you sa patience but what you dont know is ive been doin nothin for the last 2 solid weeks waitin 14 entire day's now i learn it might be another 7 day's before i can even start lol just suck's my luck !! the finally time i wait to go to a new server its goin to be a 3 week server lol ... im hopin im wrong and it's this thursday

Comment

It's the holidays, so they are working on events and things. It's not likely we'll see a new server this month.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

New events and costumes ( They always have Christmas costumes), the fact that its a holiday and that if they play there cards right... Holiday Servers should be the most profitable servers.. I hope they get one in, to go along side brand new events.
          Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
          Server: ---
          Class: Priest
          Wings: ---
          Pet: ---

Comment

i cant wait for the new server i hope its US east PVP server
            if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              It's the holidays, so they are working on events and things. It's not likely we'll see a new server this month.
              hahahaha even the gm/mods need breaks and dont make a new server only once a month
              Server: Psychodelica
              Level: 71+scion
              IGN: VisualKei
              Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

new est pvp server sounds legit

Comment

Working...
                X