Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STILL CANT LOG IN THROUGH msn, facebook, yahoo & google account !! #17#17 I VOTE FOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STILL CANT LOG IN THROUGH msn, facebook, yahoo & google account !! #17#17 I VOTE FOR

STILL CANT LOG IN THROUGH msn, facebook, yahoo & google account !! #17#17 I VOTE FOR ANOTHER MAINTENANCE!! FIX IT PLSSS........

same thing happened to me.
    is there a bug

Comment

I am unable to stay connected for more than 3 or 4 minutes. And I have tried all the usual "solutions" So I know its not:
      a) clear cache on broswer
      (oh I also tried firefox and Opera)
      b)restart computer
      c)restart router and modem.
      d) check internet connection
      I even tried on a friends computer...which uses a different isp.
      IMO its all those christmas decorations....besause although I have had minor connection issues before, it started yesterday morning after the new events were put in place
      R2 needs to take this seriously..they need to remember that there are all kinds of people who will be getting new computers next week.....just saying....

Comment

ditto for me, gets stuck at 11.3 % :/

Comment

i'm currently playing CS server with a character and broken realm CS on two characters, youtube, facebook, and a million forum threads open. on a shared wifi connection and i'm playing fine...if R2's servers are up and running fine with many other players, it might possibly be not their fault, or your fault. there's a lot of stuff that can happen with network traffic in between you and a site, like your ISP having DNS issues. or updates. etcetcetc, but, in the end, if R2's servers are running fine its not really their their problem to fix...they can't fix something that's not wrong with their system or some other company's systems because they aren't R2 or ISP or hotspot.
          http://speedtest.net/
          take a speed test an show it to me

Comment

It has been quite laggy lately, woke up this morning logg'd off and last night I was playing and randomly DC'd twice and then couldn't log in for like 30mins. I use Chrome.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
            X