Ranger or Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger or Mage

Which class is stronger at PvP and PvE. Mage or Ranger?
    1 WORD
    SWAG

i have ranger .. and i vote of course for it

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

Well, i think for pvp these classes r good but the defenses..... Knight is THE best class for defense, but mage and ranger r dps...... i think mage and ranger die easy for a knight and rogue coz the defenses r.....low. Try a knight if u want more defenses, but if i got to choose.....mage or ranger..... mage. Mages have magic attack, rangers have magic and physical....... and ranger dont have many magic defense... I think, for example, that a battle mage and an archer, mage will win, why mages have a very high attack .... Archers have too, but not so high ... sorry but I think this is just a matter of defense. I think it will be better mage, but also develops its defense
      Last edited by lukiturytut; 12-21-2012, 02:08 PM.
      Class : TANKER Knight
      Name : (S34)Capo
      Server : (S34)Void Encampment
      Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
      Honor : Archduke
      Wife : (S34)Bia
      Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
      Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

errrrrrrr when i said " I think, for example, that a battle mage and an archer,mage will win, why mages have a very high attack .... Archers have too, but not so high ", i mean the mage skills that increase magic attack... nothing personal, i prefer mages but i like rangers too(dont forget to create an alt knight)

Comment

Well, i think for pvp these classes r good but the defenses..... Knight is THE best class for defense, but mage and ranger r dps...... i think mage and ranger die easy for a knight and rogue coz the defenses r.....low. Try a knight if u want more defenses, but if i got to choose.....mage or ranger..... mage. Mages have magic attack, rangers have magic and physical....... and ranger dont have many magic defense... I think, for example, that a battle mage and an archer, mage will win, why mages have a very high attack .... Archers have too, but not so high ... sorry but I think this is just a matter of defense. I think it will be better mage, but also develops its defense
          No.Deffences don't matter as i am a mage and i can kick knights very easily unless that knight is 10 lvl above and knights
          don't have fast attacks so they won't be able to do much damage but if the mage's casting speed is slow then the knight
          wins.I vote for Mage as they have very high deffence and MATK when rebirted.Also when you are a scion mage
          you will be able to solo dungeons with ease and very fast.So thats 80 annoying lvls you gotta wait.However if your mage has good wings,soul and mounts (though mounts dont help alot excceptincrease your speed and hp but not alot of hp) then you have a slighter higher chance to kill in pvp and dungeon while not a scion.
          1 WORD
          SWAG

Comment

i have ranger so ranger is better

Comment

For PVE pertaining to leveling, mages are better but for PvP & PVE bossing I would say Ranger.
              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
              Level: 130
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
              Guild: Rebels
              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

i would prefer ranger coz they have heals,trap and go for nature theyre good in both pvp and pve

Comment

nature rangers can kill knight and rogues suuuppeerr easy even high lvls from them,. due to kiting. and even tho they dont have great def. there heals act upon it while mages cant regenerate theyre hp that fast

Comment

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
                    No.Deffences don't matter as i am a mage and i can kick knights very easily unless that knight is 10 lvl above and knights
                    don't have fast attacks so they won't be able to do much damage but if the mage's casting speed is slow then the knight
                    wins.I vote for Mage as they have very high deffence and MATK when rebirted.Also when you are a scion mage
                    you will be able to solo dungeons with ease and very fast.So thats 80 annoying lvls you gotta wait.However if your mage has good wings,soul and mounts (though mounts dont help alot excceptincrease your speed and hp but not alot of hp) then you have a slighter higher chance to kill in pvp and dungeon while not a scion.
                    Wait, wait, isnt that post about MAGES AND RANGERS? and are you saying defenses aren't important?(and i can kick lvl 75 mages easily and im a knight)
                    and u r saying WHEN REBIRTHED, we need defenses everytime, defenses still important. And yea, mages are good in dungeons, mages take tons of damage, but......receive many damage TOO... But mages are still better than rangers, i think.
                    Last edited by lukiturytut; 12-22-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Wait, wait, isnt that post about MAGES AND RANGERS? and are you saying defenses aren't important?(and i can kick lvl 75 mages easily and im a knight)
                      and u r saying WHEN REBIRTHED, we need defenses everytime, defenses still important. And yea, mages are good in dungeons, mages take tons of damage, but......receive many damage TOO... But mages are still better than rangers, i think.
                      Last edited by lukiturytut; 12-22-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Last edited by lukiturytut; 12-22-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

im so sorry for that many posts replying staviper, im not good in forums XD

Comment

Working...
                          X