Note to some specific players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to some specific players.

You know about thing which can be trade and cannot be traded, for those "stupid" players who still sell those special items which is bound by using the "gift" option, do you think you are smart, trying to steal other players' money like a sneaky bandit. Or selling accounts for a stupidly high price, I'll say, NO ONE WILL BUY IT NOOBY BANDITS.

To the players,
    Some of you are aware that the items that you cannot trust people to sell it for you, for those who don't, here's a list of items that you can't trust people to sell for you:

1. Clothing - NEVER EVER TRUST PEOPLE WHO SELL THEM, THE " GIFT" OPTION THEIR USING IS A BIG FAT LIE DON'T TRUST THEM!
    2. Accounts - NEVER TRUST THEM TOO, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, THEY'RE STUPID BANDITS THAT IS STUPID, YOU NEWBIES BETTER WATCH OUT!

That is all the great king of Rokan needs to do his dungeon runs.

Post Script: No mean comments please.
    Post post script: People who sell accounts or clothing that comments here, I know 1% of the clothing seller can be trusted so please forgive me if this makes you feel sad and regret, if you wish to keep selling them, please go on, it is your choice.
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

ohh thats a good ADVICE tnX

Comment

It also depends on someone selling , my technique here is i'll ask for others if this "seller" is a scammer or not .
      IGN:
      s17. IIReNeGaDeII - War
      s17. zZZzToxiczZZz - Hunter
      s17. IEIizzzIEI - Rogue

♥Nica♥

Comment

I nerver trust those people who 'sell' stuff. I agree with man
        1 WORD
        SWAG

Comment

gifting like that should be done between friends who trust each other etc. be nice to see costumes trade able like broken realm. and vip cards. would totally reduce the scamming etc.

Comment

Working...
          X