Rogue Dungeon Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue Dungeon Build

Can someone help me? Ive played CS for a while and started a rogue around Christmas... Im lvl 40 atm and im liking the dps but dose anyone know how to get a rogue to solo dungeons? Without being +13 equips and stuff like that

upgrade ice soul dude

Comment

like Prawira_Jaya says focus on ice soul and equipment with good def rouge do good damage but die easily because of there def also a pet like tekka could help

Comment

try combat rouge its for PVE

Sever:Amethyst Forest
        Class:Rogue

Comment

rogue has very low pdef but "MASSIVE"crit and dodge

Comment

combat rogue better for dungeon

Comment

here a guide for combat rogue like me
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Machine-Guide

Comment

Kk ty, ive been going shadow rogue mainly

Comment

you don't necessarely have to have ice soul, nor be combat for that matter, i'm a shadow rogue since, well, last years christmas lol... anyway, i've managed to solo vault around 37 i believe, you just need good gears, and if you're lv40 it shouldn't be a problem with savages, however, unlike you're a moronic *insert random inappropriate content here* and are up to spend 10+ orbs each run, i suggest you make a priest alt, set it just to heal you a bit and that has to do the trick, i needed a 2k heal or so to do it without orbs, and if you're on one of the older servers, just get buffs and it should be a piece of cake
                  I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
                  Char : (S24)Daggerash
                  Server : Tundara
                  Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
                  Guild : (S6)Athena
                  Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
                  (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

i am a shadow rogue i can solo vault normal its easy i will try hard vault
                    if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

go combat then get full epic assassins ethereal set....

Comment

Just get savage gear then make a priest alt (unless you willing to spend loads of health orbs), level it to lvl 35-40 w/e then it make it have at least 1.7k (2k+ with saints strength) heal then you can solo vault nightmare.
                        Waiting for a new server to play on.
                        Currently busy playing Dota 2 add my steam acc (ID: USELESS VOID)

Comment

Make a priest make his/her heal atleast 2k heal and the buff of the priest will be helpful or you can invite player if you dont like to make a priest and upgrade your soul and help to kill world boss so you have more endurance im sure you can do normal without using health orb and if you have your savage now and have a good items you can do vault nightmare without using health orb it depends on you what type of rouge you will choose.

Comment

type of pet
                            pet with flexibilty and charm this will help you so much

Comment

type of pet
                              pet with flexibilty and charm this will help you so much

Comment

Working...
                              X