to GM about Disconnecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to GM about Disconnecting

always got DC!!! please fix it....especially when im on blessed bath,ladder,and dungeon....PLEASE...

PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND COOKIES AND TRY restart your router or broadband or modem and if its still not working then PREFER to MY SIGNATURE!!!! "thank you for your cooperation"
    IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
    If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Comment

BUT IF YOU WANT NO LAG PLAYING USE INCOGNITO IF YOUR USING GOOGLE CHROME AND IF MOZILLA FIREFOX USE PRIVATE BROWSING FOR LESS LAG WHILE PLAYING Thank You

Comment

lolololololol shhhhh PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND COOKIES AND TRY restart your router or broadband or modem and if its still not working then PREFER to MY SIGNATURE!!!! "thank you for your cooperation" "
        same old same old answer.... get to the point and give answer what you can do.. its only the ppl playing have problems.. and Game is flawless? lololol
        what a turd..... wake up.... before game goes in loss and you have to merge all server to one than..
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-30-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

What the frick ?

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

Lol..... That Works For Me I Relog Before Ladder..... Cant Blame Someone For Trying To Help
            Game : Crystal Saga
            IGN:Full Insanity
            Class: Holy Priest
            Level:
            Wings:
            Guild:Exile
            Soul:
            Pets
            Mount:
            Server - Hellstorm S63

Comment

clear ur history
              im on every server u have a problem with that?

Comment

well getting dc all the times, maybe the problem is on your end and not r2 fault. If u think it was r2 fault dont u think alot more ppl would be getting dc the same time u got dc try some of the pointers that dude gave earlier and have a happy game time
                Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                Class: Hybrid Mage
                Honor: Emperor
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: Unknown
                Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                But you never came to me
                And I am still waiting until my death...
                But you hate me...
                So I shall kill you..
                And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                Kiss me..
                Bury me..
                But..
                Just look at me....

Comment

YES same old same old answer cause its what the r2games team suggest you to do and cause that is what solved the dc problems of others.. and your 4th sentence i cant really understand XD

Comment

shhhhh

well getting dc all the times, maybe the problem is on your end and not r2 fault. If u think it was r2 fault dont u think alot more ppl would be getting dc the same time u got dc try some of the pointers that dude gave earlier and have a happy game time

some ppl do report some people dont say... and why you think they had to merge the server than? cause lot of people quit of this dis connection..
                    cheers
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-30-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
                      shhhhh

some ppl do report some people dont say... and why you think they had to merge the server than? cause lot of people quit of this dis connection..
                      cheers
                      Well its seems u didn't quite understand the merge system do you?! well i have a suggestion to you First: use the Advance Search to find out why the r2games made merge and Second: ask the GM's, MODERATOR's why they merge servers and in case if you're still NOOB to understand well GOOD LUCK
                      Happy Playing
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-30-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
                        shhhhh

cheers
                        Do u have evidence to backup that most ppl quit because of disconnection??
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-30-2012, 10:59 PM.
                        Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                        Class: Hybrid Mage
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: Unknown
                        Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                        But you never came to me
                        And I am still waiting until my death...
                        But you hate me...
                        So I shall kill you..
                        And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                        Kiss me..
                        Bury me..
                        But..
                        Just look at me....

Comment

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
                          yes.... but you still think.. server is full? why they had to merge.... than?
                          do you have evidence.. Sir GeoStig that Server is full?

Comment

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
                            and people have not quit?

Comment

Originally posted by LosVenturaS View Post
                              Well its seems u didn't quite understand the merge system do you?! well i have a suggestion to you First: use the Advance Search to find out why the r2games made merge and Second: ask the GM's, MODERATOR's why they merge servers and in case if you're still NOOB to understand well GOOD LUCK
                              Happy Playing
                              Well who dont understand english? i do thats why i understand what is merge... Well its understood why server merge in every game.. i have couple friends in other Game as moderator and GM's ... second this game has title.. No More Noob than why you brand ppl noob say newbie

Cheers.. have fun :P

Comment

Working...
                              X