Breeding Advisory Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding Advisory Warning

here is a BA that was rushed but mostly cultivated to be a good breeder with decent skills but skills only being level 1. was bred with only BA's. this is what happens when you forget to enchant the pets to +13 before breeding.
    the maturity and everything else is good( used whips on each BA an some training pots), but its Matk is severely lower then what it could be

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=burning+angel
    there's one that someone took time on. was bred with mostly all BA's.

Breeding tip;
    Take your time with breeding,
    Always double check everything,
    Make sure you have most breeding stones can use for best transfer,
    Always use a insurance token.
    Ask around to see if your maturity is decent and aptitudes,
    ALWAYS enchant pet to +13 before breeding.
    USE PET SKILL BOOKS TO INCREASE SKILL LEVEL. it really does make a difference
    and if your making a breeder look at the first BA's skills, you wont need it to have default attack skills or attack skills if you can level it easy, delete those and aim for only best skills for breeding until you've reached the gen you want. then rebirth the pet to bring back default attack skills for best results.
    not following this advise will make not only you sad, but also your wallet. and if you mistakenly didn't use a insurance token and your pet vanishes, R2 doesn't replace that type of thing. its our own faults. so lets learn from each others success an failures here so you can maximize your game play an not feel bad+not want to play because made costly mistakes.

nice guide thanks shadow
    if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Gm stick this please, it really is helpful.
      This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

just noticed the two burning angel names together make the name of a actor from Stargate SG-1 lol
        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0788218/
        thread stickied as well. o.o no longer shall it be lost in the pile lol

Comment

Seems to me that the first BA does not have even decent skills, the skills that makes it a BA has been deleted and it's more Like a Teeka without healing skill now and isnt it kinda the owner's decision What kind of pet the outcome is, since not everyone can cash for a BA to for every Generation to merge With. Like in My case, used super angels to make my BA up to Gen 3 then used Gen3 panda to make gen4 Ba, which was made from Teddy and panda to gen2 Teddy, then teeka With panda to gen 2 panda who had genius 2 skill to stick With till gen3 then obviously gen2 panda With gen2 Teddy to make gen3 panda and so on. So i don't blame the person for making that BA, but i would have kept the Original skills of BA.
          Server:Eternal Sanctum
          IGN: (S57)Marsilio
          Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
          Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
          Soul completion: 1700+
          Promethean Wings IV
          Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

Originally posted by StarOcean View Post
            Seems to me that the first BA does not have even decent skills, the skills that makes it a BA has been deleted and it's more Like a Teeka without healing skill now and isnt it kinda the owner's decision What kind of pet the outcome is, since not everyone can cash for a BA to for every Generation to merge With. Like in My case, used super angels to make my BA up to Gen 3 then used Gen3 panda to make gen4 Ba, which was made from Teddy and panda to gen2 Teddy, then teeka With panda to gen 2 panda who had genius 2 skill to stick With till gen3 then obviously gen2 panda With gen2 Teddy to make gen3 panda and so on. So i don't blame the person for making that BA, but i would have kept the Original skills of BA.

none of my BA had epic skills, just lv 1 or 2. didn't have enough room to collect so many pet books ;/ *yes i have alts and their inv's &vaults are full too*
            I usually avoid using wishing well at all costs, sell ancient coins at 1c, and all pet skill book pages I get for cheap to help others out with things I can't hold.
            they did have a few good skills though, ones for Maturity etc. can see those, if your making a breed pet- you don't need attack skills as they will get eaten and turn to a new lv 1 pet once merged, if trying to get the most out of breeding itself. i.e skills that raise aptitudes etc- once you have the desired merged pet you want its easy to rebirth it then get better skills
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-21-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

You should take a peek at our server again sometimes, i'd say i Like My ba's skills.
              Server:Eternal Sanctum
              IGN: (S57)Marsilio
              Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
              Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
              Soul completion: 1700+
              Promethean Wings IV
              Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

Working...
              X