Lag and dc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag and dc

i keep getting dced and its so laggy ive wasted all my rv and bc runs bath runs and ladder runmy internet is fine and ive cleared cookies and others

Then use another type of internet like Google Chrome or Fire Fox or you might have an virus in your internet/pc use an anti-virus program to check if you have any.
    1 WORD
    SWAG

Comment

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
      Then use another type of internet like Google Chrome or Fire Fox or you might have an virus in your internet/pc use an anti-virus program to check if you have any.
      i have done all as you mentioned but i have same issue.. but surprisingly no virus... dont tell me to throw computer and buy new one now.. o.0

Comment

no i use an upgraded type of anti virus and i always check for virus but no viruses

Comment

are people not noticing something R2 do not accept any responsability for there flipping problems with there gamesite or games as i am having the same arguments with them its amazing how they always blame our pc lappy conection anything but themselfs me im now looking to put it in the hand of the people that police game sites like this

Comment

Working...
          X