Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop rate for Heroic Wings in Revenant Vault (Nightmare) lowered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop rate for Heroic Wings in Revenant Vault (Nightmare) lowered?

Hi, I've noticed that the drop rates for heroic wings has been lowered drastically? Or is it just me? For example, like today, I had less than 20 heroic wings for all 5 runs =.= I only got one heroic wing per boss in vault nm -.- Usually they drop 2-3 but now I only get 1 =/ It has has been like this for the past week or so.

Is anyone having the same problem or am I just unlucky? lol xD
    Last edited by Mimi-Doll; 01-03-2013, 08:32 AM.

it have change cuz more people have angel lord wing or ur level is more over the boss i think

Comment

Hmm thats odd. It could be just you though Im getting a decent amount of HW in vault NM I havent even completed 5 runs yet and I arleady have 24 HW. Nothing has changed really. Or maybe Im am at a low lvl for NM that the drop rate for HW is high? Not sure Im a lvl 42 Mage while my alt healer is just lvl 35. Hmmm who knows
      IGN: Baconator
      Server:[S60] Exigent Bluff
      Lvl:42
      Wings:Angel Wings
      Pets:Morphed Bear Cub<>Baby Angel
      Class:Pure DPS Fire Mage

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Comment

same i got only 18 hw in 5 run dafuq
        Server:ExendenRealm
        IGN: Sevenhan
        Level:70+Still Working
        Guild:GENOCIDEâ„¢

Server:SeiraIsland
        IGN:Sevenhan
        LevelEidolon 50+ still working
        GuildFatality

Living Young And Wild And Free

Comment

i got 2-3hw per boss in rv nm how could it be?

Comment

i've notice some slight reduce in the number of PC drop..maybe it's got connection? o.O

Comment

Yeah maybe true i've noticed it also o-o
              IGN: Baconator
              Server:[S60] Exigent Bluff
              Lvl:42
              Wings:Angel Wings
              Pets:Morphed Bear Cub<>Baby Angel
              Class:Pure DPS Fire Mage

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Comment

nah guys calm down...it just because ur lvl is higher than the boss in the vault NM that's y it drop less HW...if u have noticed in indigo when ur lvl 31 up the boss in there doesn't drop PC anymore

Comment

The level only matters for PC's not for Heroic Wings xD No matter what level you are, each boss in nightmare mode should drop at least around 2-3 hw (whereas in hard mode max of 2 hw is dropped) whereas me atm only getting 1 hw per boss in nightmare which in my opinion kinda sucks =.='

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi-Doll View Post
                    Hi, I've noticed that the drop rates for heroic wings has been lowered drastically? Or is it just me? For example, like today, I had less than 20 heroic wings for all 5 runs =.= I only got one heroic wing per boss in vault nm -.- Usually they drop 2-3 but now I only get 1 =/ It has has been like this for the past week or so.

Is anyone having the same problem or am I just unlucky? lol xD

No i get 30-35 HW from RV NM 5/5 run.. dont know how you are counting.. sometimes you miss to pick HW

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
                      No i get 30-35 HW from RV NM 5/5 run.. dont know how you are counting.. sometimes you miss to pick HW
                      LOL I'm pretty sure my counting has no problems...I'm currently studying accountancy here so I can fully ensure you that my counting is absolutely top notch xD and plus, how would I miss picking up HWs? I always pick up the HWs first before anything else =/ and yes, I USED TO get around 30-35, same as what you are getting but after the updates im only get 1 hw per boss, hence thats why I'm asking if anyone getting the same problem. Since your still getting around 30-35 hws I guess that Im just unlucky then :P

Comment

same with me .... i got 5 alts.. doing dungeon.. i used to get 30-35 hws per character... now im only getting 20-25 ... lower drop rates i think..

Comment

Calm down guys its just that your lvl is higher then the boss or the dungeon so you wont get as many hw as you will.If you can't get hw from rv nm then try bc
                          1 WORD
                          SWAG

Comment

Originally posted by StaViper View Post
                            Calm down guys its just that your lvl is higher then the boss or the dungeon so you wont get as many hw as you will.If you can't get hw from rv nm then try bc
                            you can still get hw even if you're level gapped.Get your facts right bro.
                            IGN:
                            s17. IIReNeGaDeII - War
                            s17. zZZzToxiczZZz - Hunter
                            s17. IEIizzzIEI - Rogue

♥Nica♥

Comment

You can get 1-3 depending on your luck. Maybe you've just been really unlucky and the bosses kept giving you 1-2. Did you make sure you were in NM and not Hard?

As for the level comment, level does not affect HW. I'm level 109 and I get about 2-3 HW per boss. Sometimes I'll be unlucky and get 1. Sometimes I'll get 0 if I don't make sure I pick up the loot because I'm a priest (ranged) and the boss doesn't always die near me.

I do notice that when I have the drop rate +20% title (goddess title), I pretty much get 3 HW per boss around 80% of the time, with the remaining 20% being about 2HW per boss.... but when I don't use the title, I get a mixture of 1,2,3 HW per boss at random.

I wonder if a 2x drop token might help for those who don't have that title...hmm....
                              (S14)Squintina
                              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                              X