Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop rate for Heroic Wings in Revenant Vault (Nightmare) lowered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    I wonder if a 2x drop token might help for those who don't have that title...hmm....
    Drop tokens only work for mobs, not bosses.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You could be lv30 or lv100 thats does not affect ur wings,equipments, shards drops in dungeon. Only thing is affected is PC drop, i normally get the same amount u get the most i've ever got was 30 so i nomally get around 25 or so. Not everyday is as fruitful as the next so chins up peeps
      Name: (S1)GeoStigma
      Class: Hybrid Mage
      Honor: Emperor
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: Unknown
      Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
      But you never came to me
      And I am still waiting until my death...
      But you hate me...
      So I shall kill you..
      And make you suffer...

Kill me..
      Kiss me..
      Bury me..
      But..
      Just look at me....

Comment

Originally posted by battlestar View Post
        nah guys calm down...it just because ur lvl is higher than the boss in the vault NM that's y it drop less HW...if u have noticed in indigo when ur lvl 31 up the boss in there doesn't drop PC anymore
        You do get PC's at 31, just a lower drop rate, the drop rate is fine until 34 or so.
        IGN : (S54)Nug
        Guild : (S54)Netheran
        Server: Netheran Realm
        Class: Hybrid Knight
        Level: 55
        Plane: Mortal (For now #11)

Comment

You could be lv30 or lv100 thats does not affect ur wings,equipments, shards drops in dungeon. Only thing is affected is PC drop, i normally get the same amount u get the most i've ever got was 30 so i nomally get around 25 or so. Not everyday is as fruitful as the next so chins up peeps
          The drop rates have not increased or decreased, it is all based on your level. You are less likely to get a rare drop on a mob that is more than 5 levels away from your own. This concept also goes with Bosses in RV NM. If your skill level is higher than the max it will not allow for good rare drops. Thus naturally your drop rate will decrease. Most people don't seem to realize that. If you have anymore concerns be sure to read into the subject before making assumptions. And furthermore, as to the quote above, yes everything is effected by your level, with the exception of the Ice Shards, and FSEs. So, be sure you know what you are talking about before you make a fool of yourself. Hope this helps, I move that this thread be closed, as I have just given the answer to their problem.
          Last edited by Beepuddylan; 01-04-2013, 05:00 AM.
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
          IGN:S58-AquaShock
          Level: 198-Eidolon
          Class: Knight
          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
            The drop rates have not increased or decreased, it is all based on your level. You are less likely to get a rare drop on a mob that is more than 5 levels away from your own. This concept also goes with Bosses in RV NM. If your skill level is higher than the max it will not allow for good rare drops. Thus naturally your drop rate will decrease. Most people don't seem to realize that. If you have anymore concerns be sure to read into the subject before making assumptions. And furthermore, as to the quote above, yes everything is effected by your level, with the exception of the Ice Shards, and FSEs. So, be sure you know what you are talking about before you make a fool of yourself. Hope this helps, I move that this thread be closed, as I have just given the answer to their problem.
            As far as i realize my lvl neither affects the amount of wings or muts i get consindering im getting the same amount since i was doing it from lv30(solo). You have alot of mortals there to be making comments about *every lvl*
            Name: (S1)GeoStigma
            Class: Hybrid Mage
            Honor: Emperor
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: Unknown
            Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
            But you never came to me
            And I am still waiting until my death...
            But you hate me...
            So I shall kill you..
            And make you suffer...

Kill me..
            Kiss me..
            Bury me..
            But..
            Just look at me....

Comment

i think it the lvl but no i am lvl68 fire magice and get 8per time in 5 attemps i collect 30-40

Comment

Working...
              X