• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no

No new server in January?

dont be excited and w8 for announcements

Comment

i tell you many times end of the week of january bcos broken realm released on jan 15th......*** the broken realmzzzz ....................

Comment

They logically could still put up a new server on the tenth ( aka next Thursday).. especially since people have been asking or waiting nicely for a new server.

Comment

Just curious but why does alot of ppl looking toward a new server all the time.
          Name: (S1)GeoStigma
          Class: Hybrid Mage
          Honor: Emperor
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: Unknown
          Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
          But you never came to me
          And I am still waiting until my death...
          But you hate me...
          So I shall kill you..
          And make you suffer...

Kill me..
          Kiss me..
          Bury me..
          But..
          Just look at me....

Comment

they wanna get strong and popular on new server or tired of strong ppl in there server

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE2008 View Post
              they wanna get strong and popular on new server or tired of strong ppl in there server
              Originally posted by Nymmie View Post
              They logically could still put up a new server on the tenth ( aka next Thursday).. especially since people have been asking or waiting nicely for a new server.
              Originally posted by miko1357 View Post
              No new server in January?
              After Broken Realm is in beta mode, because R2 is kinda tight because of Broken Realm and Caslot, if worse, there will absolutely be no in this month * note, leaving servers leads you to failure*
              This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Actually for those that want to know.. I'm coming back after an extended time away from the computer and just doing stuff in life in general.. At least I'm honest enough to say that for me its not about running away from people in a server.. its a fresh start with people close to the same level as you or whatever, thats my reason there since life decided to throw wrenches and to be honest I've been waiting for a west pve server... but as of now, I'll take anything that is a west server.

Comment

its annoying everytime i go in forum, there always thread like this

Comment

Why all people want new servers??? Do you eat them???
                    Username:kinibini2
                    Server:Belas Chasm
                    Guild:HuNtErZzZz
                    Rank in the guild:King (guild master)
                    Level:66 (for now )
                    Goddess:Goddess of Glory
                    Pet:teeka

Comment

Working...
                    X