How to expand your bag - for free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to expand your bag - for free?

CS was the first game I ever played, and I love it very much. However, I quit playing. Recently I got back, and decided to play it again. And then i was instantly reminded why I left the game before - inventory's full (with items that I don't wanna simply throw away because they aren't that easy to get), vault full, equipment vault... Well, not full, but I can't place other items in there.

I'm a free player - there's no way I'll spend any amount of money on games (mainly because they're really expensive in my country..), so buying an expander for gems isn't an option. What can I do? Is there any way to get expanders, or is there nothing I can do?

I unlocked all my vault slots with guild contribution and pack expanders became common in terms of rarity around this time last year. if your server still sells them at a high price then you can use alts as storage, All they need to be is lvl 30 unless you want to go through the trouble of having lvl 11 toons buy your items for 1 copper lol
    Last edited by R21507247; 01-23-2018, 08:39 PM.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Best way to get Pack Expanders is to check the current price and try to trade items you don't need that are equal in price.... It may not seem like a viable option, but it is an option...
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X